The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
iceboy

Playoff Ticket Sales

I am hoping that tickets will still be available on tuesday I am going to get there about an 1 hour or so before the tickets go on sale. I was thinking of waiting until tuesday night since I am going to the game that night, but it sounds like the tickets were going pretty fast after the game saturday. I have been to around 21 games this season, but I dont have a mini plan so no playoff priority. I think next year I am going to get the 26 game plan :lol:

if u r serious about getting tkts for next year.. put down a $100 deposit and you can go ahead and purchase your playoff tkts and prob dont have to wait till tuesday. i think that is what they are advertising.

Although, with $240 being taken out soon, guess its back to cereal and hamburger helper for dinner...LOL.
I did the 10% on season tickets, the playoff tickets, and bought my plane tickets for the Booster Club Convention in Vegas in August. I'm gonna have to fight the dog for the last bowl of kibble. :lol:

I had a dream last night...

I was hovering over the RBC Center parking lot. It was like I was in a news helicopter, you know like following OJ in the Bronco. It may have been Chiti Chiti Bang Bang ... it doesn't matter, I was flying. I was looking down at the box office Tues. morning and there were lines wrapped around the arena, waiting for tickets to go on sale. People were actually camping out. It was sort of like Krzyzewskiville, except it was Moville. There were hot girls playing Frisbee (don't judge me, it's MY dream). Anyway, they had to close the parking lot because there were more people in line then there were available seats. The first 2 games were sold out by 12:30. They let the girls stay, though.

It was a really nice dream.

Any word from the front on how ticket sales were going this afternoon? Any lines at the ticket office?

My friends and family did their part this morning. Added 6 seats to my existing 2 on my pay-as-we-play account.

Any word from the front on how ticket sales were going this afternoon? Any lines at the ticket office?

My friends and family did their part this morning. Added 6 seats to my existing 2 on my pay-as-we-play account.

i did the same thing two, couldn't resist $20 per seat thru SCF.

I was their at noon but the line was not very impressive. They had more people in line for the day of the detroit game then this morning. My guess is most people ordered online because of work

It is my understanding that it is close to being sold out for the first two games.

I dunno. A quick check at Ticketmaster showed 4 seats together in 305 in the upper section and 4 together in 106 in the lower bowl.

i did the same thing two, couldn't resist $20 per seat thru SCF.

I sure wish they'd sell UGZ season tickets again.

But even there, the brochure says the cost is $25 per seat after the first round. Did you mistype, or do you have some special discount?

But even there, the brochure says the cost is $25 per seat after the first round. Did you mistype, or do you have some special discount?

you might check with a ticket rep on that. All the brochures and pdf files no longer have an asterix by UGZ seats, they may have opened them back up. We have been in 314 and love it there!

that is what i was billed for three UGZ tickets and am told that is what mine will be thru 4 rounds. Starting next season YOU CAN get UGZ season tickets.

in prior seasons you had to be a season ticket holder first before being able to buy in that section but they removed that restriction next season.

Can't wait to see the playoff schedule so I can start making playoff plans. I am figuring the first game will be Wed or Thur in NJ with the second one being two days later Then coming home to the RBC on Sunday and Tuesday. Anyone have any insight? The NHL Website it would be posted soon after all of today's games are played. Well they have all been played!