The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
HardRainHighWind

Our Team, Our Time

Our Team, Our Time .... what an great, original motto! I think the boys behind the desks should get a bonus for this one. It could possibly help us go all the way! sorry, just jibbing. I think more time and effore could have been put into this one..

You started a thread just to mock on our playoff motto? <_<

Our Team, Our Time .... what an great, original motto!

I know you're being sarcastic, but I have to point out... the Stars already used this slogan for their entire season. So I'm not sure we should be using something that's already been claimed.

We really shouldn't be complaining about originality. Our motto during the Cup run (Whatever It Takes) was used multiple times by multiple teams before us in their respective Cup runs

WHO CARES? I mean really, folks. No slogan in the world is gonna make non-Caniacs jump off their couch and hop on the Interwebs or pick up the phone and order tickets, but they (marketing) can't very well sit on their butts and do nothing now can they. At the same time, what's the point of putting any appreciable amount of time and effort into coming up with some knock-your-socks off slogan when in reality there is no such thing to come up with. All it is, is planting a seed. We don't live or die by a SLOGAN ;)

No offense to anyone or to the OP but lawl @ thread :lol:

Just win, baby. Al Davis mash up with Kool Moe Dee's I go to work. I can see Staal signing it now... original enough? :P:lol:

This past weekend we were on other NHL sites looking for that sick backward spin shootout goal by the Stars and noticed the same motto on their homepage: http://stars.nhl.com/''>http://stars.nhl.com/' target="_blank">http://stars.nhl.com/[/post]

The Stars already used this slogan for their entire season. So I'm not sure we should be using something that's already been claimed.

Just win, baby. Al Davis mash up with Kool Moe Dee's I go to work. I can see Staal signing it now... original enough? :P:lol:

"Mottos are lame, just win the game". If I were king this would be our motto.

OK, let's brainstorm and see if we can come up with a better motto.

"Attaboy Stallsy! Attaboy Wardo!"

"Don't! Get! Eliminated! Yaaaay!" (with attendant fist pump)

"Whatever it Takes, So Long As It is Within the Rules of the Game."

"Win the Stanley Cup! Which is a Difficult Task What With All the Parity in the League Now!"

"Sixteen Teams Enter. One Team Leaves. The Stanley Cup Playoffs. Actually, the Other Fifteen Teams Leave Too, They Just Leave Earlier. But You Get the Point."