The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

They need a name, can you help?

Since the movie is coming back..how about "The Fast and the Furious" line?? :blink: :ph34r:

FTF line?

Similar to an earlier post:

E2-RUU2.

Hey, it's better than my original thought:

R2-E2......... Too Star-Warsish..........

SCOR, SCaR, or CRASHH! I love those three. My absolute favorite was the SCRUU line, but I'm well aware that that one is not open for discussion anymore.

Thankfully the boys won't be spending the majority of April on the golfcourse, so I don't think the TEE line would work. xD Maybe if Cole, Staal, and Ruutu were playing together on the same line the past two years then that would have worked. :P

I also believe that Ruu's nickname is "The Finnisher." Bahaha. Works well for him.

I posted on the PGA yesterday my thought for E plus 2 (E+2) or E2 line similar to the PM to TSA

or other variations posted here. So I guess I like that because it looks good in print.

But I also like the idea of bringing their country of origin Canada, Finland and USA like has also been suggested here.

How about the I-Line playing off the international or take literary licenses and call them

the Eye Line. Either would tie in with our logo and Eye of the Storm

I posted on the PGA yesterday my thought for E plus 2 (E+2) or E2 line similar to the PM to TSA

or other variations posted here. So I guess I like that because it looks good in print.

But I also like the idea of bringing their country of origin Canada, Finland and USA like has also been suggested here.

How about the I-Line playing off the international or take literary licenses and call them

the Eye Line. Either would tie in with our logo and Eye of the Storm

Poll up and running now. Place your vote for your favorite name for the Staal, Cole and Ruutu line.

We picked the top 8 that got the most feedback.

I like several of the suggestions. I know I'm a bit late, but I wanted to toss in one as well:

Notch Another one for Staal Cole And Ruutu. That way, when folks claim that what everyone here cares about is NASCAR, we can help them (inadvertently as it may be) be right. ;)

does anyone else feel weird naming a line?

Not really. We had the BBC line, The Adams Family line, The Walker Rat pack line. I am sure there were a few others as well that elude me.

You all know that every single line is called a Scoring Line minus the Checking Line right?

So the Scor line isn't really that imaginative.