The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
RonnieFranchise

TSN2 Biased Commentary

I put my own video together from multiple sources for Jussi's goal, probably more fitting for everyone here's tastes.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

edit: please do not lump Doc in with Chico. Doc is one of the best in the league and he's no more biased than our good pal Forslund is and I'm not being sarcastic. Why should Doc be as excited when we score as when the Devs score? Apply the same to Forslund. Do you think he should be as excited when the Devs score as when the Canes score? Come on... :) Doc is awesome. Chico on the other hand, well, my video addresses him.

Great youtube clip, especially on the bump/non-bump coverage. Thanks for putting it together.

Brodeur has always been a huge drama queen when it comes to people making contact with him. He went out of his crease, trying to draw an interference penalty, and he got burned. And because it hasn't been said enough, Chico sucks.

This sums it up pretty well. If any call is to be made it's diving on Marty, and after the BS call on Cole in Game 3 this was the opportunity to make up for it.

Rule 64 - Diving / Embellishment

64.1 Diving / Embellishment

I put my own video together from multiple sources for Jussi's goal, probably more fitting for everyone here's tastes.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

edit: please do not lump Doc in with Chico. Doc is one of the best in the league and he's no more biased than our good pal Forslund is and I'm not being sarcastic. Why should Doc be as excited when we score as when the Devs score? Apply the same to Forslund. Do you think he should be as excited when the Devs score as when the Canes score? Come on... :) Doc is awesome. Chico on the other hand, well, my video addresses him.

Thanks for the timely and awesome post. I was dying to see the goal as well as Kaitons call. I always record the game on DVD and have an archive like you wouldn't believe, but I screwed up and recorded VS instead of FSN and ended up getting the Pens and Flyers :(

Emrick is a moron. He was as bias as anyone I ever heard in '06 on Versus. He clearly was pulling for Jersey in '06 and tonight. I have no problem when you commentate for MSG, but he was on Versus in '06 for our series. Foslund does Versus games and maintains an unbiased view.

Quite true, I am happy someone else actually remembers this. John Forslund is not the next Emrick he has SURPASSED Emrick now. Emrick has a good voice but Forslund is tops now imo.