The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IceFrog999

Game 6 won't be on NBC

When the schedule first came out, we were scheduled for 7:30. So, actually the game time never changed. The TBD never appeared until the NY/WAS and DET/COL series went 2-0. Hell, everyone should be at the arena at 2:00 for tailgating anyways. 90 degrees and sunny.

Hell, everyone should be at the arena at 2:00 for tailgating anyways. 90 degrees and sunny

True, great conditions for tailgating but how will it affect ice conditions? And add in 18,000 people at 98.6.

True, great conditions for tailgating but how will it affect ice conditions? And add in 18,000 people at 98.6.

Oh no, good point...didn't we have an abormally warm day a little while back this season that affected the ice??

as i understand it, we didn't sell out the last couple of games because a certain number of seats are reserved for players families and the NHL. most were released a few hours til game time and we just didn't have the walkup traffic we normally would given until that time it looked like a sellout.

Are you kidding me??????? My DTV menu says Canes/Devils replay @ 2:00p but they're airing the Rangers/Caps game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we arent on VERSUS, IT WILL BE CAPS AND RANGERS... so i watch doc emrick and i have to listen to chuck for this game 7..