The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney_Fisher

What is everyone doing tonight for the game?

well I have dish network, and since they SUCK and have the game blacked out :angry: , husband and I are heading to the cool bar to watch the game... I would much rather be watching from my comfy couch at home though

GO CANES!

what is everyone doing??

I'll just watch the game on TV, drink a few glasses of Duplin's wine, watch Cam Ward record another shut out, enjoy seeing Eric Staal's hat trick, and eat Cane Fried Devil's.

well I have dish network, and since they SUCK and have the game blacked out :angry: , husband and I are heading to the cool bar to watch the game... I would much rather be watching from my comfy couch at home though

GO CANES!

You'll probably enjoy the game with other Canes fans, but I have Dish also (TurboHD/locals only), and the game is definitely showing up on 442 (alternate sports channel) in HD as of at least this morning/afternoon. I've just learned that myself from reading the other thread on "Cane Playoffs in HD." I've also heard that the game is showing up on Dish channel 475 in SD, though I can't verify that since I don't get that channel.

Enjoy the game.

Max, why don't you come over with me to my buddy Charlie's house. We always have a great selection of beer and will be cooking something good.

How soon can you get to Rocky Mount NC?

Hopefully I will be at Charlie's house in Rocky Mount :lol: Staying home to watch the game and hopefully celebrate a Canes victory.

Hopefully I will be at Charlie's house in Rocky Mount :lol: Staying home to watch the game and hopefully celebrate a Canes victory.

I can IM the directions if you need them.

I can IM the directions if you need them.
:lol: yeah why don't you do that I will be there in a half hour to tailgaate :lol:

You'll probably enjoy the game with other Canes fans, but I have Dish also (TurboHD/locals only), and the game is definitely showing up on 442 (alternate sports channel) in HD as of at least this morning/afternoon. I've just learned that myself from reading the other thread on "Cane Playoffs in HD." I've also heard that the game is showing up on Dish channel 475 in SD, though I can't verify that since I don't get that channel.

Enjoy the game.

you are my hero! I saw your response so I drove home after I got off work and sure enough its showing on the listing now! set it to record so now hubby and I can watch at home... not that I have anything against the cool bars but I like being at home on my comfy couch :) and I know my dogs thank you as well! my very needy doberman is happy she does not have to wait to eat so late tonight. :lol: