The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac_97

Tell me what seats to buy at RBC center (HURRY)!!!

At center ice about 15 rows up in "Y"

I agree, although personally I like the third level the best (304 or 324) because I can see the entire ice using my peripheral vision and am able to see things that are happening away from the puck while still following the puck.

At center ice about 15 rows up in "Y"

What he said.

My seat is in row N of 130. Right parallel to the goal where the Canes shoot twice.

I sit across ice in section 122. Great view.

My seat is in row N of 130. Right parallel to the goal where the Canes shoot twice.

lol I just got seats this morning in 130...was worried that it was the wrong end. phew glad to hear it's not

Hey guys...... so what would you get? Final choices are here....

Section 113 - ROWA - Looks great, I can see all the ice and would see the hard hits

Section 221 - ROWA - Front row again, nobody in front of us, can see all of the ice.

So tell me which ones to get, I am so torn between the two. Being able to see everything at center ice in 221 is great, we had seats before ther and liked them. But again, being in front of the glass with a side view looks might nice and those hits would be wild. HELP ME!!!!! Thanks Caniacs!!! :rolleyes:

TO SEE THE SEATS IN 3D VIEW LOOK HERE - http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/

Section 113 - ROWA - Looks great, I can see all the ice and would see the hard hits

Section 221 - ROWA - Front row again, nobody in front of us, can see all of the ice.

So tell me which ones to get, I am so torn between the two. Being able to see everything at center ice in 221 is great, we had seats before ther and liked them. But again, being in front of the glass with a side view looks might nice and those hits would be wild. HELP ME!!!!! Thanks Caniacs!!! :rolleyes:

TO SEE THE SEATS IN 3D VIEW LOOK HERE - http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/''>http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/' target="_blank">http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/[/post]

Personally, I prefer 221. Center Ice and club level, which means the beer and rest room lines are shorter.

TO SEE THE SEATS IN 3D VIEW LOOK HERE - http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/''>http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/' target="_blank">http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/[/post]

Depends on what you want out of going to the games. Personally I'd go 113 to be closer to the action. I sit LLN and it's great. Club level has some advantages, but the crowd seems louder to me in the LL and I feel more connected to the action in the LL compared to when I sit in the club level. Just my opinion though.

I'm in 334 for Game 4, stupid budget kinda kills my decision making process. I wouldnt mind sitting LL but my wallet says scruuuuu that :)

the difference is ....hard to see other end of the ice if you are down low, cannot beat the intensity of the game and seeing/feeling the hits, but hard to see the other end and have to watch on jumbotron which gets tiresome....i have not sat front row but last year sat fifth row.

section 113 would be right behind the goal so you would see ALOT of action up close against the boards....

sorry, but it is really just personal preference....

I have sat club level before but did not enjoy the crowd I was sitting with, they weren't into the game and there were a lot of "suits". My season tickets up until this year was Section 333 I like being able to see all of the action from up high, but this season we moved to Section 304 which is center ice and I absolutely hated the seats, we couldn't see the shots on goal because the jumbotron was in the way. For the playoffs we upgraded to Section 111 and we are directly behind the goal about 3 rows back and absolutely LOVE the seats and the atmosphere. I would think Section 113 would be a better choice over club level, definitely a lot more energy in the crowd.

Thanks for ALL the help and suggestions everyone!! I went with the FRONT ROW corner seats so we can scream, see the hard hits and just have some good old Caniac fun! Look for us in that section.... I'm the short larger dude with little arms and legs and a big head beside the pretty woman (wifey)! Thanks again!!! Come down in the front and tell us hello. :P

SEATS WE PURCHASED FOR ALL THE PLAYOFF GAMES!

113 Row A

Seat 6 & 7

2dlucup.jpg

We committed to 108 front row for the entire playoffs. Having these seats for the first round was amazing. No, you dont get the full ice overhead perspective, but you do get the sense that you are right there with the players. You can actually interact with the players using body language. My brother and I were giving Brodeur the international sign for choking every time he skated our way and looked up at us. We also would wave our hands when they were doing face offs and the other team was facing our way. Watching Larose check this dude into the glass right in front of us in game 6 was awesome! I say go with front row!

i think you will be VERRRY happy there! just so you know, that is the end where the canes warm up and ALOT of folks rush in to sit in those seats so they can see the canes up close...adults and kids with signs, etc. i think it is nice when the folks that have those seats wait until warm up is over since they get to sit there for the entire game.

the first home game of the devils series a kid had a sign that said the Finnish Connection and had drawn the flag of Finland. when the canes came out Jussi took his first few shots RIGHT AT THAT FLAG....and the others came by and tapped the glass and smiled. it was really great!

We committed to 108 front row for the entire playoffs. Having these seats for the first round was amazing. No, you dont get the full ice overhead perspective, but you do get the sense that you are right there with the players. You can actually interact with the players using body language. My brother and I were giving Brodeur the international sign for choking every time he skated our way and looked up at us. We also would wave our hands when they were doing face offs and the other team was facing our way. Watching Larose check this dude into the glass right in front of us in game 6 was awesome! I say go with front row!

Ahh kewl then you guys are pretty close by, wave at us next game! I can't wait to see how good these seats are...... we also committed to them for the entire playoff series!

i think you will be VERRRY happy there! just so you know, that is the end where the canes warm up and ALOT of folks rush in to sit in those seats so they can see the canes up close...adults and kids with signs, etc. i think it is nice when the folks that have those seats wait until warm up is over since they get to sit there for the entire game.

the first home game of the devils series a kid had a sign that said the Finnish Connection and had drawn the flag of Finland. when the canes came out Jussi took his first few shots RIGHT AT THAT FLAG....and the others came by and tapped the glass and smiled. it was really great!

Ahhh good idea about waiting, I'll have to do that then. :P

I have sat club level before but did not enjoy the crowd I was sitting with, they weren't into the game and there were a lot of "suits". My season tickets up until this year was Section 333 I like being able to see all of the action from up high, but this season we moved to Section 304 which is center ice and I absolutely hated the seats, we couldn't see the shots on goal because the jumbotron was in the way. For the playoffs we upgraded to Section 111 and we are directly behind the goal about 3 rows back and absolutely LOVE the seats and the atmosphere. I would think Section 113 would be a better choice over club level, definitely a lot more energy in the crowd.

yea club level people are yawners from all the times ive sat up there, except for near the corners. sitting down low in the 100s is definitely better for being in the action and getting the game feel.