The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Category5

Shorty = Chad LaRose

I figured we would have a conclusive view in todays newspaper. Wasn't it in the SCF in game 7 we had a goal reviewed that was disallowed, but later in the game they had a conclusive angle to support a goal.

I am sort of glad now it was not allowed, having a three goal lead at the break and we may have taken our foot off the gas just a little, and against the Bruins that would be deadly. But I sure wish Rosie would have scored as he hustles his butt off every shift every game. He deserved it.

I figured we would have a conclusive view in todays newspaper. Wasn't it in the SCF in game 7 we had a goal reviewed that was disallowed, but later in the game they had a conclusive angle to support a goal.

I am sort of glad now it was not allowed, having a three goal lead at the break and we may have taken our foot off the gas just a little, and against the Bruins that would be deadly. But I sure wish Rosie would have scored as he hustles his butt off every shift every game. He deserved it.

Yes, I believe it was Craig Adams' goal. I totally agree. Some of the TV guys even said that Toronto did us a favor by not overturning the call, because of the "dreaded" 3 goal lead going into the third.

Yes, I believe it was Craig Adams' goal. I totally agree. Some of the TV guys even said that Toronto did us a favor by not overturning the call, because of the "dreaded" 3 goal lead going into the third.

FYI, it was Justin Williams in game 7. But I think the "act of blowing the whistle" was a bigger factor in that.

After the first goal, I was thinking you know, they have outplayed us, im so glad we scored, but this cant be lasting. But when we scored that shorthanded goal, I went NUTS! It was such an awesome feeling! Larose had an AMAZING game, and if anyone other than Staal deserved that empty netter it was Larose and of course Cam Ward!