The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hctimo787

Shock at The Rock

Thanks. Just so you know, the first song (Bitter Sweet Symphony) was playing over the PA when Tripp interviewed Staal at ice level after the game, so I thought it was fitting. And I seem to remember someone around here putting some good mojo on "One More Time" during the series.

Awesome job! Thanks for your hard work and sharing this with us. Game me chills and reminds me of Game 7, Stanley Cup finals!

I figured since my video of "The Miracle Finnish" got the thumbs up from a lot of you, I felt it was my duty as a Caniac to put together a video to mark the "Shock at The Rock." I put about 20 hours into making this, so I hope you all enjoy!

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Thanks. Just so you know, the first song (Bitter Sweet Symphony) was playing over the PA when Tripp interviewed Staal at ice level after the game, so I thought it was fitting. And I seem to remember someone around here putting some good mojo on "One More Time" during the series.

lol really? After they lost?

Well then I guess it is a good fit! :)

Wow! I am impressed, dude! Do you do this professionally or is this your hobby? Awesome work! I wouldn't like the songs by themselves, but you worked them into the video perfectly - they matched the emotion and 'theme' of the subject. I wouldn't change a thing. Excellent work!

thumbs up. well done. i humbly appreciate your production.

I figured since my video of "The Miracle Finnish" got the thumbs up from a lot of you, I felt it was my duty as a Caniac to put together a video to mark the "Shock at The Rock." I put about 20 hours into making this, so I hope you all enjoy!

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

The whole video was wonderful :)

Do you do this professionally or is this your hobby?

Hobby only. Thanks everyone for the compliments and sorry to those who aren't happy about the song choices, but I hope the explanation I gave makes sense for their use.

Thank you hctimo for creating this video. It is professional quality and very gratifying to watch.

I love the part right before Staal scores where Mo slips him the note at the bench. I'll speculate on what it says: "Score goal. Let's get outta here!"

Any video of the Airport welcome at RDU? I'd love to see that ending, too!

That is AWESOME.....i will watch that many times....the good news for me is that i have the last 5 minutes of the game on my DVR (good because an entire game eats up alot of DVR space).....but this is MUCH better....thanks again!!!

Wow. That was wonderful! Great job, and I, for one, loved the music selection! I watched your other ones as well...you certainly have a talent!! Thanks for doing those, and for sharing them. :)

Your 20 hrs payed divedends, absolutely brilliant! Where did you get all the footage?
Thanks! I recorded the entire game on my DVR and then transferred to my computer via s-video input on my video card. The footage all came from the FSC broadcast.

If you make another video like that, I think it would be really epic if you picked this as one of the songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU...feature=related

I love that song, but it's too epic to use for anything we've seen yet. I'll keep it in mind if we go deep though :)