The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
top-shelf-1

Where's the League??

Wonder what Dennis Seidenberg would think of this comment from Milan Lucic: (Bruins Blog)

Lucic was able to talk eloquently about a major, and consistent, positive for the club: discipline.

"I think it's just the mindset.," said Lucic. "We give ourselves more of a chance to win when we ware being diciplined.

"So, we have to keep that up -- just having good sticks. We've been just keeping our sticks on the ice and we haven't been taking any hooking or slashing penalties because of that."

That would explain why little Rosie got high sticked. If the Bruins would lift their sticks off the ice once in a while, Rosie could at least skate right underneith them. :lol:

As bad as our PP has been we're better off sticking with getting our shorties. If it ain't broke...

We were one of the least penalized teams during the season and suddenly WE are getting more penaltys than the Bruins? I don't think so. The refs need to call it both ways.

I don't like games where there are all these ticky tack calls but sometimes you have to call something. These muggings are getting rediculous. ( Not that our power play is effective)

That would explain why little Rosie got high sticked. If the Bruins would lift their sticks off the ice once in a while, Rosie could at least skate right underneith them. :lol:

Awesome :P :P :P