The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Diane-1

How to enjoy the Stanley Cup Playoffs

the only thing i can think of is finding a Smithfields Chicken & BBQ near the RBC Center. depends on where you are coming from, check their website. there are two in garner, one in raleigh, one in knightdale, some east, some west.

Yes - the only Q places you are going to find open on Sundays are the chain-type places. The rest tend to be family-owned and run and aren't open Sundays. Besides Smithfield's, you could try the Q Shack. They have tailgate specials. There's one in Raleigh in North Hills.

Smokey's BBQ Shack in Morrisville. I think Bag12day might be able to enlighten us ;)

Yes - the only Q places you are going to find open on Sundays are the chain-type places. The rest tend to be family-owned and run and aren't open Sundays. Besides Smithfield's, you could try the Q Shack. They have tailgate specials. There's one in Raleigh in North Hills.
http://www.dixiebellesbbq.com/sites/dsp/index.cfm?menuid=1471' target="_blank">Dixie Belle's in Apex[/post] opens Sunday's at 11:00. I think it's locally owned, although not by a native local person, and not a chain. They've got all the standard NC BBQ stuff -- but also have a good beef brisket too.

http://www.dixiebellesbbq.com/sites/dsp/index.cfm?menuid=1471' target="_blank">Dixie Belle's in Apex[/post] opens Sunday's at 11:00. I think it's locally owned, although not by a native local person, and not a chain. They've got all the standard NC BBQ stuff -- but also have a good beef brisket too.

I like Holy Smokes on Tryon Rd(close to Tryon Rd and the 401/70 split) though it's a bit pricey.

I like the BBQ @ Carolina BBQ in Garner as well on highway 70.