The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IceFrog999

New Jerseys for next year

wingsreden9.jpg

Wings new jersey.

Yuck. :blink:

Everytime i look at that picture all i see is that freaking tag. Don't tell me they are going to be on all the jerseys when the come out. Hopefully you can rip them off or something. You see these nice jerseys then right in the bottom right hand corner a big ugly gray square. Sorry it's just driving me crazy.

I think the Bolts have a cool logo, its the whole "Hockey Bay" thing I never got.

Same here TSA. Replacing Tampa with Hockey... Could never figure it out. We play hockey here (and baseball, but we won't mention of the sort since they haven't won anything, or have a stellar year yet), so we'll rename it Hockey Bay! lol

I think Tampa still has the worst logo in the league, but at least its an improvement.
I like the old Tampa Bolt. I know it's not the best looking jersey, but it could be worse. I actually rather have the old Tampa logo back because i don't like the new text or the "improved" Lightning. I know i'll adjust to it, but i still don't see the point of changing the logo in the first place.

Well I actually don't mind the jersey at all. In fact I like the whole color scheme. I think the problem was the old logo. It looked like and 8 year old made it on word art on MS word. The new logo atleast looks like the logo of a professional sports franchise.

On a side note: Tampa Bay's new logo looks more like Flash Gordon's lighting bolt.

flash_gordon_red.jpg

boltsti2.jpg

Well I would say that since I like Flash. Anyway it looks like it to me since its sharper I guess.

PS: I know that it looks a little different than Flash Gordon's logo AND its only a lighting bolt :rolleyes:

Your right....it does!

wingsreden9.jpg

Wings new jersey.

Are you sure about that? Because all the reports I read said there would be only very minor changes like this:

new%20red%20wings%20jersey.jpg

I don't think any team would have a jersey that plain. It looks like a practice jersey

wingsreden9.jpg

Wings new jersey.

Are you sure about that? Because all the reports I read said there would be only very minor changes like this:

I don't think any team would have a jersey that plain. It looks like a practice jersey

Thats not the new Wings jersey, either... thats simply the All-Star jersey with RedWings colors and logo...

They're not changing their look. It'll be the exact same as basically the last 80 or so years, except it'll have a different collar because it'll incorporate the NHL crest...

wingsreden9.jpg

Wings new jersey.

Thats not the new Wings jersey, either... thats simply the All-Star jersey with RedWings colors and logo...

They're not changing their look. It'll be the exact same as basically the last 80 or so years, except it'll have a different collar because it'll incorporate the NHL crest...

Right, I know. That's a fan drawing but it was based loosely on what the Wings had reported. They definetly arent making changes as drastic as the red one posted. They would seriously upset a lot of fans if an original 6 team changed their jersey that much.

NewJerseys-Topstory-7-28-07.jpg

*edit* cat's new jersey

Not bad, but would look a lot better if they didn't have that piping down each side next to the crest.

Makes it look like they sewed 4 shirts together to make one.

*edit* cat's new jersey

Not bad, but would look a lot better if they didn't have that piping down each side next to the crest.

Makes it look like they sewed 4 shirts together to make one.

IMG_1340.jpg

*edit* cat's new jersey

So Florida's giving up hockey and going to be playing NFL football now? They'll have to change their name though since the Panthers name is already taken in the NFL. :lol:

I think Tampa still has the worst logo in the league, but at least its an improvement.

Sorry, there is one logo that is much worse:

newsabres.png

Sorry Dude, no argument there.

newsabres.png

Sorry Dude, no argument there.

newsabres.png

It seriouslly looks like our logo was designed by a 4th grader in art class.