The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeybaby

Cam

Cam's in shape and he has a day off after every game so far.. so he ain't going anywhere. You only play your backup if the starter gets pulled. The backup may start the next game if he's on a roll, like Gerber in '06 when he shut out Buffalo, but usually only the starter plays. And even in that case, Gerber was the starter all season.

Funny, I was just thinking about this while posting in the GDT. CinC is right though, it is extremely rare to spell a goalie unless they are pulled from the previous game first. If Wardo needs some extra rest, he'll get it if we win tonight, so there's some incentive for him! :)

Is Leighton up to the task if Cam has a bad patch or fatigue is a factor?

THIS IS A JINX POST

Ivyleager is correct. If something happens to Cam, it's your fault. We will seek you out and make you sorry.

maybe we all have too much on our hands till pucks drops tonight.. i know im going back and forth between here and yanks game

ok, ivyleaguer wants to knock out hockeybaby.. ha.. no cats fights, save ur energy to cheer our boys on to victory tuesday nite..

ok, ivyleaguer wants to knock out hockeybaby.. ha.. no cats fights, save ur energy to cheer our boys on to victory tuesday nite..

I am 5ft 4 and 105 pounds, so I don't think I would last long in any kind of knock down!