The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bdkdave

Photographic evidence of Boston's play...

I at first thoght it was boarding, but Luccic actually glided in to hit him. He was going hard and fast, but he did let up prior to hitting him. I actually think it was a good no call. Just an old hockey player calling it like I see it. But i did not notice the feet in the air, that is questionable, as I have seen many others do it, and not get called.

Enought about what happened or could of or should have happened, there is only one thing important now is get back to business and finish this series tonight.

GO CANES !!!!

Yeah we don't want to sound like a bunch of fans "from a certain team" whining about our guy not defending him self at all or faking an ankle injury because of a love tap.

Let it die..

I guarantee you the players have let it go and they're the ones being pummeled.When Cole was asked about a hit he took from Chara..he laughed and said something along the lines of "which one?" or "he hit me?".

lets win tomorrow and move on..

Exactly. This is playoff hockey folks. People get punched, kneed, cross-checked, and run at all game long. I would be willing to bet that if an impartial observer went through each game tape and cataloged each rules infraction or dirty play, the tally would be fairly even. I could personally care less if we win playing cleaner or dirtier than them, I just want a WIN!!!