The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Starbucks

THE BUS STOPS HERE

I found out earlier this afternoon that I have tickets for the game tomorrow. I am ready for a loud house. The loudest game I have ever attended was game 7 against Buffalo.. let's hope we blast that record through the ROOF.. Let's get loud, stay loud and sing the Bruins into Hibernation.

Not sure I understand why (especially after what's at stake), but here are apparently still tickets available for tomorrow night's game.

Where are your seats?

I found out earlier this afternoon that I have tickets for the game tomorrow. I am ready for a loud house. The loudest game I have ever attended was game 7 against Buffalo.. let's hope we blast that record through the ROOF.. Let's get loud, stay loud and sing the Bruins into Hibernation.

Last home game was the loudest its been all season and playoffs since 06. I have a feeling tomorrow night will be louder since it could be the last home game if the Canes dont close the door.

Not sure I understand why (especially after what's at stake), but here are apparently still tickets available for tomorrow night's game.

The game was "if necessary" until Sunday night. People did not want to have the game not be played and lose the ticketmaster charges. (no worries on those when sth) Plus it's a Tuesday. But enough for making excuses. It's time to support the team. See you tomorrow at the RBC!!! GO CANES!!!

I want this series over tomorrow night! I'll be in there tomorrow night and I'll be aiming to not have a voice Wednesday morning. I like our chances tomorrow - The fans will be there, but the players need to show up too. Finish them!!!!

I want this series over tomorrow night! I'll be in there tomorrow night and I'll be aiming to not have a voice Wednesday morning. I like our chances tomorrow - The fans will be there, but the players need to show up too. Finnish them!!!!

Fixed that for you. ;)

I got tickets today. I really hope I don't regret it tomorrow.

Why would you regret going to a round 2 playoff game? :blink:

Where are your seats?

It was a typo in my post, should have read "there are apparently still tickets available for tomorrow night's game." (not "here are ....."). I can barely afford my rent, no less tickets to one of our games. (Why do you think I spend so much time here on game nights? LOL)

It was a typo in my post, should have read "there are apparently still tickets available for tomorrow night's game." (not "here are ....."). I can barely afford my rent, no less tickets to one of our games. (Why do you think I spend so much time here on game nights? LOL)

And thats why its understandable why there are still tickets available. ;)

I'm normally stuck in West Virginia for work on weekdays and have to give up my ticket for games played M thru Th. I came down with an illness Sunday night about halfway through the 3rd so I am stuck in town 'till Tuesday night. I feel much better today so I'll be in the parking lot around 4:00 and in section 304 screaming my head off by puck drop.

I'm normally stuck in West Virginia for work on weekdays and have to give up my ticket for games played M thru Th. I came down with an illness Sunday night about halfway through the 3rd so I am stuck in town 'till Tuesday night. I feel much better today so I'll be in the parking lot around 4:00 and in section 304 screaming my head off by puck drop.

:lol:

That's funny. I'll be in 316 around 6:15.

FINNISH THEM!!

All I can do is scream my head off and keep my German neighbors awake while watching this on europe.espn360.com. With the speed of sound and if you listen carefully after the game you might just hear me screaming "Go Canes" or doing my best Ric Flair "Whooooo"

The road to victory is led by the Finnish Army!

Where are your seats?

Last home game was the loudest its been all season and playoffs since 06. I have a feeling tomorrow night will be louder since it could be the last home game if the Canes dont close the door.

I look forward to turning up the volume on the TV once again while attempting to hear the announcers. :D

Today is my anniversary, so......

my wife bought 3 5th row tickets for us in 103!!!! B) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's on, baby!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! We can do this! I finally managed to get some more sleep last night, so I'm ready for a long hockey night, yet gotta get me some beer before the faceoff :)

GO CANES GO!

How bout supporting them by selling out a game before the day of it. I just looked and there are still seats available.

Edit: Im sorry Canes fans. Im so sad about my beloved Sabres not even making the playoffs this season so I thought I'd come here and make myself feel better by pretending this was still 2006 and that my Sabres still had a good team. I sincerely appologize and wish you all luck tonight.

Go Canes!

How bout supporting them by selling out a game before the day of it. I just looked and there are still seats available.

It doesn't matter WHEN you sell it out. I guess the slugaloes are selling out every game weeks ahead. Oh, thats right they didn't MAKE the playoffs :P

how bout going to a buffalo bison game since you have nothing else better to do this spring.