The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Starbucks

THE BUS STOPS HERE

How bout supporting them by selling out a game before the day of it. I just looked and there are still seats available.

Seriously????

Thanks for stopping by :)

Today is my anniversary, so......

my wife bought 3 5th row tickets for us in 103!!!! B) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's on, baby!

Congrats on the Anniversary

I am sure it would make the gift all the much better with a Canes win. Then after that make her night unforgetable, or Smilin Bob might

How bout supporting them by selling out a game before the day of it. I just looked and there are still seats available.
You're assuming all of us have the money to buy a ticket to the game. Just because tonight's game isn't sold out the day of the game has nothing to do with our team's fans not supporting our team - some of us just have to find other ways to do so (unless you'd like to offer to buy tickets for those of us who can't afford to, LOL.)

You're assuming all of us have the money to buy a ticket to the game. Just because tonight's game isn't sold out the day of the game has nothing to do with our team's fans not supporting our team - some of us just have to find other ways to do so (unless you'd like to offer to buy tickets for those of us who can't afford to, LOL.)

Its been taken care of. See above.

Edit: Im sorry Canes fans. Im so sad about my beloved Sabres not even making the playoffs this season so I thought I'd come here and make myself feel better by pretending this was still 2006 and that my Sabres still had a good team. I sincerely appologize and wish you all luck tonight.

Go Canes!

No problem

Congrats on the Anniversary

I am sure it would make the gift all the much better with a Canes win. Then after that make her night unforgetable, or Smilin Bob might

Thanks! After the Canes DO win, we will finnish off the night right! ;)

No need for Smilin Bob (but damn, his sig lines are funny! ), my wife calls me Smilin Mike. B)