The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
lindaed6

Watching the Canes @ Oak Island/Southport

I will be at the beach, Oak Island for the first home game next Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions where to go and watch the game. Thx in advance

well everyone raves about the cool bar in cary..

Dinz...check the map...the beach and Cary are not that close! ;)

Haven't seen anyone here from Southport area...just check around and see if any bars have Center Ice...otherwise, head on over to Wilmington, it's been mentioned that Buffalo Wild Wings would probably have the game on, there's a location near each of the Walmarts.

Dinz...check the map...the beach and Cary are not that close! ;)

Haven't seen anyone here from Southport area...just check around and see if any bars have Center Ice...otherwise, head on over to Wilmington, it's been mentioned that Buffalo Wild Wings would probably have the game on, there's a location near each of the Walmarts.

Thx

You know, I'm not sure why but I was thinking a place would have to have Center Ice...brain freeze. Most places should have Vs but I would definitely check before the game so you don't get surprised!

Chasers Bar.....thats really the only sports bar on the island.

Chasers is a good option, though lots of Boston sports related trinkets in there. After crossing the bridge onto the island, take the right at the traffic light and Chasers is a couple of blocks down on the right.

Just don't confuse it with Chasers Beach Club, on the beach, and you'll be fine.