The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
RollerDoc

Good Luck Tonight From Pens Fan

Pens fan stopping by to say good luck to the Canes tonight. Hopefully you will in five overtimes  I think whether the Pens play Carolina or Boston, the ECF will be a tough series. I am really only pulling for the Canes so we could get home ice (a lot of good it did the Caps). As a fan, Game 7 is so nerve-racking. Thankfully for us, we ended the mystery early in period 2. It is hard to believe that Ward or Thomas will succumb to the pressure like Varly did last night. Both are very good goalies.

The all important first goal is going to be so key. More important for you to get it than Boston. Any chance you have to take some of the luster out of the Bruins crowd will be a plus. Good luck tonight! If you win

Welcome to our board! And I believe this will be the only time I will ever say this to an opposing fan, but I hope to see a lot more of you here in the coming weeks! Thanks for the well wishes and I hope we see a Staal vs. Staal ECF. Cheers!

and Better Staal vs. Much Much Much Better Crosby and Malkin LOL

Ah, the old enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I hope we play the Pens. IMO the best game here in Raleigh all year was the late season OT win vs Pens. Penalty Shot, break away, Ward says no! Pens looked line a team going to ECF that night. Congrats.

Thanks for the Good Luck wishes. Would love to see a Staal v. Staal match up in ECF.

We will do our best to make the Pens and Canes matchup happen.

and Better Staal vs. Much Much Much Better Crosby and Malkin LOL
Hey, a pretty snappy reply there RollerDude! You'll be some fun to have here for the next round if we can take care of business tonight. Welcome!

Hey, a pretty snappy reply there RollerDude! You'll be some fun to have here for the next round if we can take care of business tonight. Welcome!

I hope that is the case and I promise I won't be obnoxious.......just would love to have discussion from the other point of view. Go kick some Bruin Butt.

I hope that is the case and I promise I won't be obnoxious.......just would love to have discussion from the other point of view. Go kick some Bruin Butt.

If nothing else, I think Canes Pens will be the more interesting series anyway. Both teams match up very well and pretty evenly IMO. I think the Pens are perfectly built to take advantage of all the Bruins weaknesses while defending all of their strengths, so I would predict a Pens-Bruins series as Pens in 5, maybe 4. So hope for the Canes for the sake of exciting hockey!

it always seems that jordan staal plays at a different higher leve when he plays his brothers teams. hopefully this is true. i love games when he wants the puck and makes things happen.

it always seems that jordan staal plays at a different higher leve when he plays his brothers teams. hopefully this is true. i love games when he wants the puck and makes things happen.

Let's hope he is "overshadowed" by the elder brother this time round ;)