The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac420-bs9

Over/Under

Eric Staal and company are almost certainly going to see Jordan Staal, Matt Cooke, Tyler Kennedy, Rob Scuderi and Hal Gill as often as the Pens coaches can match them up. I can't wait to see the Staal's go head to head. It's going to be intense!

I would put the over under at 7, once per game. And I would take the under.

I think you're right on as far as the actual game broadcasts go. I was referring to both the game broadcasts and the highlight shows (On the Fly) and the like. Either way, Marc's gonna be kicking himself. Poor guy....

Oh in that case it's going to be well above 50 just on the Pittsburgh local news alone. Marc is free to sign with either of his brother's teams when his contract is up. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Penguins uniform.

entire series... well I am guessing six games, we see it before the game and during every intermission... and once at the end of the game... two games go to OT... so my public education math tells me about 26 times... seems low though, maybe a nice round 30 times. Do we include news paper articles about the video on the farm?