The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Diane-1

Replay of Canes/Bruins Game 7

When they replay games, do they generally show the post game interviews? I didnt get a chance to catch them the first time.

I know when they replayed the Shock At The Rock game on TV, they included the post game interviews. If not, hold on a sec, and I'll post a link to where you can view them now if you'd like.

It was listed as being on this morning (sat) on the NHL channel, but was blacked out, very wierd.

Yeah, seems like the Canes games replayed on NHL are blacked out....very wierd indeed seeing it is a replay. However, nice to know FSCarolina will rebroadcast. Yippee.

If, for some reason, they don't include the post game interviews on the FS Carolinas reply tomorrow, here's the great one Tripp did with Scott:

The one with Cam is great too, it's so funny how he can't wipe the smile off his face. Gotta track that one down.

Yeah, seems like the Canes games replayed on NHL are blacked out....very wierd indeed seeing it is a replay. However, nice to know FSCarolina will rebroadcast. Yippee.

Yeah, not blacked out. Great, cuz I missed the whole 1st period due to daughters middle school play.

Hey, I have $100 on Carolina by one in OT. Any takers??

;) I can not find were on Dish they are rebroasting the Canes/Bruins game from Thursday night. Have called dish, looked on FSC site and not luck. Anyone out got any help for me?

The Cane's website says replay by FSC at 6PM,but I just can't find it on the guide.

PackCaniacGirl

I'm watching the replay on the NHL network right now. Its interesting to see the game with TSN announcers.

What was interesting was watching it live and listening to Jack Edwards! Although I will have to say he was ok for most of the game until Walker scored and he called him "The Villian".

I'm watching the replay on the NHL network right now. Its interesting to see the game with TSN announcers.

Yeah, and unlike FSS, they actually got the Brindy incident somewhat on film. That looked ugly, but it was good to see the tough guy walking to get sewn up. These players are all truly amazing athletes....very tough.

;) I can not find were on Dish they are rebroasting the Canes/Bruins game from Thursday night. Have called dish, looked on FSC site and not luck. Anyone out got any help for me?

The Cane's website says replay by FSC at 6PM,but I just can't find it on the guide.

PackCaniacGirl

It is under the label "Sports Science" on my guide.

Im watching now..relaxed....oreos and milk......and the dog at my feet.......as opposed to the other night.......heart racing in OT, shortness of breath.............standing..................... :blink:

Im watching now..relaxed....oreos and milk......and the dog at my feet.......as opposed to the other night.......heart racing in OT, shortness of breath.............standing..................... :blink:

Sorry but Oreos and milk just doesn't scream HOCKEY. :)

I know exactly how you feel. It's nice to be able to watch without having a minor heart attack at every Boston chance. :D

TEL ME ABOUT IT...I have never been SO stressed...I don't think...about a Canes game. My heart was about to fail....

In hindsight...doidnt realize how many times I heard Walkers name during the game... WOW...he was possessed. :blink:

TEL ME ABOUT IT...I have never been SO stressed...I don't think...about a Canes game. My heart was about to fail....

In hindsight...didnt realize how many times I heard Walkers name during the game... WOW...he was possessed. :blink:

I was just thinking the same thing. The night of the game, in OT, my hubby looked over at me and said "Walker's going to score the winner." I just chuckled and said, sure. But, he was seeing Walker skating hard and going to the net every time. I was just too excited to analyze the game at that point. My hubby's new nickname is "The Oracle".

After watching the game again last night (first time since Thursday), I was amazed at how many quality scoring chances there were for both teams. Both goalies made some really nice saves. I remember being nervous and excited, but it's amazing how much you miss when you are in the moment.

Of course, I was about medium pickled by the end of the OT so the pickle juice may have affected that too.

I caught the replay of the game last night. That must have been why I slept like *edit* last night, as I did on Thursday night after they won the series. It was like I was watching it for the first time...and loving every minute of it! I guess it made Walker's goal reaction and post-game interview all the more special to see, now that we know the real reason for the emotion.