The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mhs1102

Superstitions

important question!!

since we lost game 6 at home vs boston, do i change what i wore to the home games....or do i stay the same since we won the series?

help please...i do not want to cause any bad mojo by doing the wrong thing.....i am in a pickle! (and not the pickling juice - smiling bob!)

while i switched chairs with trish after games 5 and 6 loss to bruins, and when we stand shes on the left side, and im on right.. and we have to new additions 2 kittens.. names? well raleigh and charlotte.. new caniacs.. 9 weeks old, will be watching their first game tonight..

I have an Eastern Conference Champions t-shirt from 01/02 that I wore through the playoffs in 05/06 and to game seven to win the cup. I've been wearing it under my jersey for these playoffs UNTIL last Thursday. I had surgery that day and could barely stand let alone worry about the clothes I had on so no canes shirt, and they played their best game yet! Got to go with what works, so for tonight - no Canes gear.

My husband and I have been known to switch seats if a game isn't going very well - break up the mojo. And we can't fly our Canes flags to games because every time we do, they lose.

GO CANES!!

Whenever I eat WalMart brand mini ravioli (hey, college students are cheap), we win. No lie.

So sorry, didn't have time to get them before the last game. Am stocking up now.