The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
dirtysouth12

ECF's tickets

I have never bought tickets for a hurricanes game but how fast are they gone on ticketmaster? What are the prices for upper level in the 3rd round?

Upper level 300 section your looking around $100-$130 a piece, last round was around $90.00 As far as ticketmaster is concern so long as you get on around 10am you should be fine to pick for one or both games. You will enjoy the atmosphere at the RBC playoff style!!!!!!

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the prices for upper level in the 3rd round?

check the current prices and factor in at least a 10% increase...this is where I am glad I bought into the "play as we play" option

check the current prices and factor in at least a 10% increase...this is where I am glad I bought into the "play as we play" option

The tickets have been going up anywhere from $30 to $40 per round so far..

And remember, since half of Pittsburgh now lives down here WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!! Any season ticket holders caught selling their seats to the enemy gets their next season revoked. I'm only half kidding.....

Upper level 300 section your looking around $100-$130 a piece, last round was around $90.00 As far as ticketmaster is concern so long as you get on around 10am you should be fine to pick for one or both games. You will enjoy the atmosphere at the RBC playoff style!!!!!!

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal zones were 50$ last round

As a STH who has already been billed, and paid, for round 3 & 4 I haven't received them yet. Has anyone else received their tickets and parking passes?

We just won less then 12 hours ago speedy :)

Yes, but are they saving on printing? Didn't they mail out tickets for round 1 & 2 before the end of the season? Guess we'll get them next week.

Im not a STH to comment ;)

That seems jinxtastic to print out tickets for round 2 but I guess we got over it

Yes, but are they saving on printing? Didn't they mail out tickets for round 1 & 2 before the end of the season? Guess we'll get them next week.

Yes, IIRC from 2006, they waited until we had clinched Round 2 before sending out Round 3 and 4 tickets, because they print the SCFinals tickets on nice commemorative stock. Even though we had home ice advantage that year and started Round 3 at home, we won the 2nd round in 5 games, so they had about a week to ship out all the tickets. They probably wouldn't have waited until the end of Round 2 this season with it going 7 games, but since they knew we would be starting Round 3 on the road, they again have about a week to ship out the tickets.

I'm looking at section 305 row D on ticketmaster.com. $100 for 1 ticket + $12.60 "convience" fee.

That is alot but i really want to go!

Despite this is the 3rd time in 7 years, this doesnt happen often and you should go no matter what or you'll regret it.

Money is no object for something like this, which is why they jack the price up <_<

I'm looking at section 305 row D on ticketmaster.com. $100 for 1 ticket + $12.60 "convience" fee.

That is alot but i really want to go!

I just shelled out $190 x 3 plus convenience charge (Section 104) but my family loves the Canes so that amount is justifiable!!!! Will be there Saturday night rooting them on!!

GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite this is the 3rd time in 7 years, this doesnt happen often and you should go no matter what or you'll regret it.

Money is no object for something like this, which is why they jack the price up <_<

Ticket - $120ish

Hotel - $70

4 1/2 hour drive 1 way + diesel - $100

Hmm so ~$400 with food and all for the best time of my life? May be worth it

Ticket - $120ish

Hotel - $70

4 1/2 hour drive 1 way + diesel - $100

Hmm so ~$400 with food and all for the best time of my life? May be worth it

Eesh... you wont regret it. But pushing the BUY button may take some assistance from a loved one lol.