The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Airport Ritual - Playoffs Canes Style

With their flight not arriving until after 1:30 AM, and most having to get up for work the next day, hopefully the guys understood why there were not more folk there. (I'm sure many more would have liked to have been there.) Thank you to those that were able to make it!

It made my heart hurt that I could not go this time. We live an hour from Raleigh and had to get up early for work. Thanks to the Caniacs who went.

I was there as well, in my black jersey. I was the first one to get interviewed and had to be interviewed again after a camera malfunction.

Too funny.

I hope they post the outtakes, too. :lol:

Parental unit says that I can go after my classes end and we are just going to school for a discovery term. So, classes end next Tuesday, therefore, we need to get out of this round so I can go to the airport and greet them. :] I really want to go, considering I've never been to the airport to welcome them home before.

My wife and I always talk about going, but never have. Where is the gathering at?

Just scroll through the rest of the thread, several folk have posted the specifics. :)

Any chance any one has the team's flight info for later tonight?

Here you go: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3941''>http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3941' target="_blank">http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3941[/post]

The page will update with their return flight info later tonight, once the flight plan is filed.

I WILL be there tonight, white Cole jersey and a Jaguar convertible, ready to celebrate!!! B)

And I did confirm - again - Park and Ride Lot #2 will be open.

Since the game is starting an hour later tonight, Landmark Aviation is anticipating arrival between 1:30 am and 2:00 am, although the Flight Tracker is obviously the most up-to-date source once the game is over.

It's going to be a late one, but hope to see lots of folks out there!

And I did confirm - again - Park and Ride Lot #2 will be open.

Since the game is starting an hour later tonight, Landmark Aviation is anticipating arrival between 1:30 am and 2:00 am, although the Flight Tracker is obviously the most up-to-date source once the game is over.

It's going to be a late one, but hope to see lots of folks out there!

Been there the last three, I'll be there tonight.

Hi all --

Just checking on things before the OT period begins. For anyone who is new to this and wants directions, go to the bottom of page 4 of this discussion for a beautiful map and written directions. Thanks again, Dreamie!

Hi all --

Just checking on things before the OT period begins. For anyone who is new to this and wants directions, go to the bottom of page 4 of this discussion for a beautiful map and written directions. Thanks again, Dreamie!

Anyone know the flight info from Boston tonight?

Anyone know the flight info from Boston tonight?

WOOOOO!!!!!! I am sick as a dog, but I am going to my first airport ritual!!!!!!!! DONT TELL MY WIFE!!!! SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE TO GO!!!! I CANT STOP SCREAMING INTO MY BED!!!

I LOVE BEING A CAniac!!!

See you all there. Myself and the wife will bring the beer! She is passed out sleeping right now but instructed me to wake her up 30 minutes before we are supposed to leave. What a woman!

What time are you going to get out there?