The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Airport Ritual - Playoffs Canes Style

How sure of this information are you?

As sure as what the website is telling me...Everyone needs to keep monitoring it to see if the time changes. Also listen to 99.9 to see if they mention anything about it. If people get out there between 12:00 and 12:30, then i'm sure nobody will miss them

I searched all the flights from EWR to RDU and the Canes fly on Pace so I feel it is pretty accurate. It would be about the right departure time as well. I live in N Ral and would leave as it is about 30 minutes out. I am home alone with a 6 y/o and 11 y/o, would have to wake them and prob take them to school late on Weds. I lucked out and took the day off :)

The flight is correct. The departure time may be a little aggressive. Most folks are planning to arrive shortly after midnight.

I'll be there! Can't wait to greet our team.

What an unbelievable ending to Game 7 !!

Wooooo Wooooooo !! I'll be there too ....can't wait to welcome back the boizzzz!!

Go Canes!!

PCE3939 Scheduled Tue 11:20PM EDT Wed 12:30AM EDT Piedmont Aviation Services, Inc. D/B/A Pace Airlines Boeing 737-300

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3939''>http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3939' target="_blank">http://flightaware.com/live/flight/PCE3939[/post]

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where do the Canes get off the plane at the airport. General aviation or one of the terminals?

The flight is correct. The departure time may be a little aggressive. Most folks are planning to arrive shortly after midnight.

Man, wish I could go!

Last time I was there when they came home after game 2, it was a Friday night I think. But I have work tomorow. I live in Kernersville but work in Durham which is an hour and 10 minute drive for me ... if I went ... I'd probably not leave until around 1:30 a.m. ... get home around 2:40 a.m ... and then have to get up at 6:45 a.m. .... about 4 hours of sleep ...

.... hmmmm... what do you guys think ... should I do it ... think many fans will be there?

Plane hasn't taken off yet what are they waiting on?!?!?! :blink:

It probubly has...there is a delay from the time it takes off, to the time it gets updated online. The arrival info will update as well