The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jagrsghost

Bayda to be suspended

From the Toronto Sun. There will be a league review later today, but it is expected Bayda will draw a suspension for Game 3 for the cross-check he administered to Kris Letang while he was touching up for an icing call in the final minutes of the Pens 7-4 win over the 'Canes in Game 2.

Looks like the league is 110% serious about punishing those who "send a message" after a game has been all but decided. I hope both teams learn from this and stay away from trying to injure players at the end of a game. :

PITTSBURGH -- It took two games, but the bad blood is finally bubbling in the Eastern Conference final.

At one point in the second period, Evgeni Malkin, the game's first star with three goals and an assist, threw a couple of punches at the head of Canes forward Chad LaRose, an indication of just how chippy this series is becoming.

When LaRose was tied up, BTW. Still, Malkin punches like a girl.

When LaRose was tied up, BTW. Still, Malkin punches like a girl.

Yeah, nice to see a giant man punching on a much smaller man with his gloves on while he is tied up by the linesman. That is the definition of "tough guy."

Yeah, nice to see a giant man punching on a much smaller man with his gloves on while he is tied up by the linesman. That is the definition of "tough guy."

He is also the ugliest man I have ever seen! his momma is downright fugly so I can see where he gets it from! :lol:

Bayda apparently administered a vicious cross check to Kris Letang, which caused the Pens defenceman to snap. Letang responded by dropping the gloves with Canes defenceman Tim Gleason, earning a fighting major and game misconduct in the process.

Funny, I don't recall an article referring to Eaton's slew-foot or Cooke's knee-on-knee as vicious, and one of those actually resulted in missed playing time.

At one point in the second period, Evgeni Malkin, the game's first star with three goals and an assist, threw a couple of punches at the head of Canes forward Chad LaRose, a player a lot smaller than Malkin, while the refs were holding LaRose down.

There, I fixed that one for them.

Funny, I don't recall an article referring to Eaton's slew-foot or Cooke's knee-on-knee as vicious, and one of those actually resulted in missed playing time.

There, I fixed that one for them.

rewind the play a little further and see WHY Malkin threw the punches!! OR are you wearing laROSE colored glasses?

rewind the play a little further and see WHY Malkin threw the punches!! OR are you wearing laROSE colored glasses?

So when a person is tied up it is ok to punch them? Go gloat elsewhere.

Bayda's suspended until the league reviews it, just like Walker. Then the league has the option to rescind the suspension or give out an appropriate length.

see this is why I wish fans from opposing teams would just stay off our boards (with the exception of a few who are respectful)... they always come on here trying to start arguments... please just go away, its so tiresome trying to weed thru the junk to get to something worth reading...........

:rolleyes:

see this is why I wish fans from opposing teams would just stay off our boards (with the exception of a few who are respectful)... they always come on here trying to start arguments... please just go away, its so tiresome trying to weed thru the junk to get to something worth reading...........

:rolleyes:

i assure you i was not starting anything. i just defended malkin's actions.

LOL DONT ACT LIKE U ARNT RUDE UR JUS A CANES FAN POSTIN ON OUR BORDS BEIN A TROLL

THE REL TROLL HERE IS REGGIE DOMPLOP.

I BRANG INSTERESTING HOKEY TACK AND PITSBURG CLASS LOL

I hope you enjoyed your stay here. :)