The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniaczrule

Crosby and Malkin comment in telecast

so its ok for you to troll but not them? i dont get this

Ya know Jagr. Unless you read it, you can't comment. I am talking to my fellow Hurricanes Fans. If you don't like it, don't read it. I happened to find it funny and had the room in stitches with the off-hand comment about it last night.

I can't help what the commentator said last night, but I sure as heck can have fun with it. Heck we have to watch and listen to the Cindy and Gina love-fest. If I choose to have a little personal fun at a comment and take it out of context, that is my right. When I have to listen to Pierre (chap-my-hide) McGuire and the tools that were calling the game last night. I pray for a return to Johnny and Tripp.

Remember, it was on facebook. I am not over trolling the Penguins message boards. I wouldn't do that. I have more class than that.

Ya know Jagr. Unless you read it, you can't comment. I am talking to my fellow Hurricanes Fans. If you don't like it, don't read it. I happened to find it funny and had the room in stitches with the off-hand comment about it last night.

I can't help what the commentator said last night, but I sure as heck can have fun with it. Heck we have to watch and listen to the Cindy and Gina love-fest. If I choose to have a little personal fun at a comment and take it out of context, that is my right. When I have to listen to Pierre (chap-my-hide) McGuire and the tools that were calling the game last night. I pray for a return to Johnny and Tripp.

Remember, it was on facebook. I am not over trolling the Penguins message boards. I wouldn't do that. I have more class than that.

he still has a point and it is still out of line!!

when fans start talking about the other teams behavior off the ice or their mothers it normally means there is nothing left to talk about on the ice.

when fans start talking about the other teams behavior off the ice or their mothers it normally means there is nothing left to talk about on the ice.

Or...we're looking for a little amusement inbetween games when theres nothing happening. When opposing fans come to our board to call us out for getting a chuckle at their team's expense, maybe THEY have nothing to left to talk about OR they're disgusted with their own board.

Have a nice day.

Or...we're looking for a little amusement inbetween games when theres nothing happening. When opposing fans come to our board to call us out for getting a chuckle at their team's expense, maybe THEY have nothing to left to talk about OR they're disgusted with their own board.

Have a nice day.

I hear everbody moaning about the trolls then you go searching them out and its nothing but a little amusement. If you are going to play with dogs then don't be suprized when one bites.

I hear everbody moaning about the trolls then you go searching them out and its nothing but a little amusement. If you are going to play with dogs then don't be suprized when one bites.

Are you biting?

Are you biting?

no. but you said that the Pens fans were not very happy with you. Its a 2 way street. If they come on this board and attack what do you expect?

Can y'all take this to each other via PM. It's beginning to look like 2 dogs sniffing around a hydrant.

no. but you said that the Pens fans were not very happy with you. Its a 2 way street. If they come on this board and attack what do you expect?

Not happy with me? Im on my board getting chickle out what a fellow fan posted, how can this be a 2-way street? Im not on a Pens board but you're on a Canes board. What do you expect? I dont expect them to come troll me on my board unless they are classless, bored and embarassed about their own board.