The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TarheelMike

So we're in a 3-0 hole...

Of course, thats why the gun is always on the rack in the back of the pick up too. Well, the one we drive anyway, not the one propped up on cinder blocks in our front yard next to the broken washing machine.

hmm, so that is your house!! Need to give you a shout out on decorating skills, when is HGTV gonna come by!

Or the handgun in the car center console because we have a concealed carry permit.

Ok, thats a little too specific. You know way more than I do ;)

So.....there is STILL a game tonight then , right ?? ;)

I wasn't too certain about it after the Saturday let-down, the long weekend , sifting though pages of folks whining about Pens fans , etc..

Just want to make sure a FEW Canes fans are still planning on showing up and supporting this team tonight ...or is the Raleigh Craigslist going to be overrun with tickets today ? This is still THE local hockey team , right ? It's either going to be one of the best games of the year or the last ! Regardless this team has achieved more in the past 2 1/2 months than MOST of us though possible and we should extremely proud of what they've accomplished. Supporting them , regardless of the situation and odds are a part of the package . I know the team still has fight and faith in them ...do the fans ? :huh:

Lets go Canes !!! Lets go Caniacs --we still have a home playoff game this evening !!!!

Of course, thats why the gun is always on the rack in the back of the pick up too. Well, the one we drive anyway, not the one propped up on cinder blocks in our front yard next to the broken washing machine.

The broken washing machine is on the front porch, not in the yard.

The broken washing machine is on the front porch, not in the yard.

Again, someone who knows way more than I do. :lol:

Are the gates open yet? Its obvious that some of us, including myself, arent getting much work done today.

Again, someone who knows way more than I do. :lol:

Are the gates open yet? Its obvious that some of us, including myself, arent getting much work done today.

I'm leaving now. I'm not doing much good here, but I can't leave for Raleigh until my wife gets off work at 3:30.

What is going on in this thread?

I was too busy combing my mullet (2:16 mullet ratio), waxing my I-Roc out front of the trailer while listening to Donnie Iris and Skynyrd to have paid attention.

I was too busy combing my mullet (2:16 mullet ratio), waxing my I-Roc out front of the trailer while listening to Donnie Iris and Skynyrd to have paid attention.

You've got your own trailer? I'm jealous.

Don't forget those Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet 8 track tapes.

"Train, train, take me on out of this town."

Well lets see.....

The Canes are in 3-0 hole.

Some fans are down in the dumps

Others are rallying the troops

Someone is cooking penguin and has a whole cookbook about it

Someone else want to hunt penguin

We're all rednecks that carry guns on our pick up trucks and in our center consoles because...well.. we can and we're rednecks. Thats what rednecks do.

The broken washing machine was wrongly located in the yard instead of the front porch, my bad.

and we're all not getting much work done and wondering when its time to fire up the tailgate grills.

I think thats about it, you seem to be a quick study ;)

And I almost forgot this tidbit of info: wild populations of penguins live exclusively in the southern hemisphere, primarily in Antartica, Australia and New Zealand.

something to get all of you going - if you tune into ESPN1250.com on the computer - all the sports talk guys are already talking about the Red Wings....I know if the tables were turned, that kind of talk would get me fired up....if that is something you are lacking....

something to get all of you going - if you tune into ESPN1250.com on the computer - all the sports talk guys are already talking about the Red Wings....I know if the tables were turned, that kind of talk would get me fired up....if that is something you are lacking....

It only gets you fired up if your getting ahead yourself.;)

We're focused on the task at hand: getting the grill hot enough and the beer cold enough to relax and enjoy our pregame tradition down here so we can go in and cheer on our team.

:mellow:

^^ Also ....my El Camino has a broken wash machine in the bed . I've recently "aquired" several penguins and will keep them trapped in the washing machine with a 10 lb bag of ice,case of natty light and peach moonshine on the way to the RBC . Once we get there I plan on burning a few wooden pallets and tires taken from my front yard and grill those suckers to show my love for the Canes and my intense craving for BBQ'd flightless waterfowl. So all you Pens fans keep a look out for the shoeless hillbilly with overalls , straw hat , moonshine , a rusted out camouflaged El Camino ,a broken washing machine , an open fire , and a paper plate with yummy BBQ samples!!

:P

Yeah and Jose Canseco made a jack --- out of himself again, and the youngest Baldwin brother is set to be on another "celebrity" reality show. Whats new?

Penguin is the fruit of the ice. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, penguin-kabobs, penguin creole, penguin gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple penguin, lemon penguin, coconut penguin, pepper penguin, penguin soup, penguin stew, penguin salad, penguin and potatoes, penguin burger, penguin sandwich. That- that's about it.

Bubba, I leave for 3 or 4 hours and look what happened to this thread. ...and tuck that stupid lip in!

:mellow:

So all you Pens fans keep a look out for the shoeless hillbilly with overalls , straw hat , moonshine , a rusted out camouflaged El Camino ,a broken washing machine , an open fire , and a paper plate with yummy BBQ samples!!

:P

If your El Camino is camouflaged, how will they be able to find you?

If your El Camino is camouflaged, how will they be able to find you?

Probably from the fake "duck quack" used to lure unsuspecting Penguins (when not actually used in the NC hills).

Put Conboy in front of the net on all power plays. Keep him in front of the net and screen the heck out of Flower.

Play man defense against Crosby and Malkin. Someone should be responsible for them at all times. Do not let your eye off of them.

No one should be allowed to skate across Cam's crease ever. Defense must absolutely destroy people that come in front of Cam. Ever watch Seabrook or Keith?

Keep the puck to the outside when in our own zone. Too many Pens skating anywhere at will, especially through the middle.

Clear the puck. C-L-E-A-R it.

Have some discipline even if you are tired and frustrated. The bad penalties are nauseating.

Actually play like you really want to win. Otherwise, I'll take a credit on my STH account 'cause I ain't happy paying for lack of effort out of professional athletes. This ain't stick and puck.