The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac30

Music in the Arena at Games

I'm actually hoping we can start to hear some new music at the arena. They've been playing several of the same songs for the last few years and I'd love to hear some new stuff. Maybe some fresh music will rejuvenate the team! ;)

On Saturday they played Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf during warm-ups. I love that song :) I think they also played So What by P!nk, but I might be mistaken because I have heard that song a lot in the past while...

On Saturday they played Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf during warm-ups. I love that song :) I think they also played So What by P!nk, but I might be mistaken because I have heard that song a lot in the past while...

I also love that song it gets me pumped and it is a good song to get stuck in my head! :lol:

Let's keep this going folks !! All of us hear this music every game. I wish I cold help with the last one... "don't look back". Anyone???

Here's a few more:

No Way Back - Foo Fighters

Enemy - Godsmack

Renegades Of Funk - Rage Against The Machine

Rise Today - Alter Bridge

I know during one of the warm ups they played a song by "Therory of a Dead Man." It was from the CD Scars and Souviners. It is a great CD and i think the song they played during the warm ups was "All or Nothing" but I could be wrong about the song, but it was definetly Therory of a Dead Man as my girl and I always joke about the great song off that CD Bad Girlfriend, to bad that song can't be played unless the play the edited radio version :)

I know during one of the warm ups they played a song by "Therory of a Dead Man." It was from the CD Scars and Souviners. It is a great CD and i think the song they played during the warm ups was "All or Nothing" but I could be wrong about the song, but it was definetly Therory of a Dead Man as my girl and I always joke about the great song off that CD Bad Girlfriend, to bad that song can't be played unless the play the edited radio version :)

Pretty sure it's called "Happy" or something with "Happy" in the title. I heard it too and recognized it when I reviewed the cd after downloading "Bad GF". :)

Edit: Song is called "So Happy".

Man the Caniac Nation is awesome! All of those are some great songs and I'm definitely adding them to my playlist.

Ok so I have been to the last couple games and I need some help. Now these songs might have already been listed so I apologize, but here are some lyrics from some of the ones I heard last night and the New Years game. Mayby you can help me out.

Lyrics~

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar, stand up and holler

Lyrics~ it's either-

turn me up, turn me up, turn me up oh oh oh oh oh

or

turn it up " " " "

There was another song I heard but I didn't get much of the lyrics other than something about dancing on the furniture.

Oh and now that we have our third jersey's let's not forget our song "Back in Black."

Thanks for all your help. Keep it up!