The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac30

Music in the Arena at Games

Anyone who can help us out would be greatly appreciated...they play it starting at the beginning of the 2nd period....ANYONE KNOW??

The song is "Hurricane Warning" by Airiel Down (sp) They have a Myspace page where you can purchase the song, however it does not have "Carolina Hurricanes" in the lyrics. Same song, I think they remade it and sold to the canes. I downloaded it for a buck, well worth it :)

Here is their link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=59356182' target="_blank">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=59356182[/post] I did not see the Hurricane Warning song any longer but keep poking around and I am sure you can.

The song is "Hurricane Warning" by Airiel Down (sp) They have a Myspace page where you can purchase the song, however it does not have "Carolina Hurricanes" in the lyrics. Same song, I think they remade it and sold to the canes. I downloaded it for a buck, well worth it :)

Here is their link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=59356182' target="_blank">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=59356182[/post] I did not see the Hurricane Warning song any longer but keep poking around and I am sure you can.

THANK YOU!!!!! YOU ARE A W E S O M E!!!! :lol: btw. There was another song that I heard at the RBC a while ago that repeated "Oh yeah" in it over and over. I read somewhere that the name of the song is called Oh Yeah by Kennedy but im not sure. Have you ever heard this song at a game :huh:????????

what is the song played after we score? it almost is an electronic/techno beat to it and some of the words sound like, "put it up on the left y'all, put it up on the left y'all, put it up, put it up..." or something like that

I would make sense that it is Put it Up or something like that, but I can't locate anything like that on iTunes.

thanks...

what is the song played after we score? it almost is an electronic/techno beat to it and some of the words sound like, "put it up on the left y'all, put it up on the left y'all, put it up, put it up..." or something like that

The "woo hoo" song? I believe that's the song that's sometimes played after we score, the "Song 2" by Blur. The same song is also played by the Thrashers and Senators, and probably a bunch of other teams in various sports, and it's also featured in commercials and video games. When we play it at the RBC center it's not that clear b/c it's mixed in with Ric Flair's wooing

The "woo hoo" song? I believe that's the song that's sometimes played after we score, the "Song 2" by Blur.

Then again I think at other times Flair's stuff is mixed with a different song in the background. I don't know what that 1 is...

thanks fromRaleigh...

yeah, it's not Song 2 by Blur. It's the other one that has a slower techno/electronic beat to it...kind of sounds like the old Technotronic or something although I know it is not them...anyone else?

I haven't heard the Rising but I have it on my computer and MP3 player. It will always be special and bring back memorys of our '06 cup. I get chills just thinking about it.

In case anyone is interested. I heard a song at the game last night called "Ready to Roll" by Jet Black Stare. I was checking them out on Itunes and they had some other good songs out there (imo) ;)

Kernkraft 400's song Zombie Nation. I prefer Grendel's version better though. :)

Would it bother anyone if I said that I LOATHE this song? I honestly hate it and wish no one would play it anymore, just don't understand why it's so popular.

anyone know why they only play Rock you like a Hurricane once? would be great to have heard it at some point during the 3rd last night! Also - is there any way to suggest songs to them? I would LOVE to hear Motley Crue "Shout at the Devil" Sunday night!!

So I know I'm a dork and replying to my own post, but I was contacted by the band that does the song Stand up and Holler and he wanted me to make sure everyone knew who they were. Someone was already cool enough to mention them - JUNIOR. So please get it off Itunes, then someone else was awesome enough to find the other one I was looking for Mooney Suzuki - Alive and Amplified.

Got anymore?

This is a great playlist for our team and our Ipods.

Thanks again Caniacs!

GO CANES!

Man the Caniac Nation is awesome! All of those are some great songs and I'm definitely adding them to my playlist.

Ok so I have been to the last couple games and I need some help. Now these songs might have already been listed so I apologize, but here are some lyrics from some of the ones I heard last night and the New Years game. Mayby you can help me out.

Lyrics~

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar, stand up and holler

Lyrics~ it's either-

turn me up, turn me up, turn me up oh oh oh oh oh

or

turn it up " " " "

There was another song I heard but I didn't get much of the lyrics other than something about dancing on the furniture.

Oh and now that we have our third jersey's let's not forget our song "Back in Black."

Thanks for all your help. Keep it up!

Anyone know where I can find the Carolina Hurricanes song by Aerial Down for download? or just to listen.

It is on I-Tunes, but wish I could find the version with "Carolina Hurricanes" in the Lyrics.

Also wish I could find the Two Bits song by junior with the changed lyrics with "If you are a Hurricanes Fan Like me, stand up and holller" The were playing this during game 5 last night in Jersey, my son and I both looked at each other, laughed because of the lyrics "way down south"

What is the song we play when the other team gets a penalty and we go on the power play? It has Woo in it but its not the song when we score.

Twilight Zone by 2 Unlimited

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Anyone know what song they use for our original cowbell song? I know in the snl skit they use "Dont Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult, but that is not the one they play on the jumbotron. In case you have not seen the SNL skit here it is: http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij/geron..._COW_BELL_.aspx

Also anyone know where to get the Hurricane Warning song with the changed lyrics as well as Juniors Stand up and Holler with the changed lyrics, or did Canes vision Staff do that?

In honor of the Finns, how about some Buffet for the Bruins:

"Can't you feel 'em circlin', honey

Can't you feel 'em swimmin' around

You got fins to the left, fins to the right

And you're the only bait in town"