The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
remkin

Who should be the head coach?

Maybe a reason for the 3 year deal with MO is because of what will happen at the end of this coming season...with a lot of expensive contracts coming to an end and potential "super stars" coming up through the system with the help and guidence of Ronnie... This could be a "bigger picture" vision by management... Keep the coaching staff (all of them) in place make another solid run for the cup this season (yr.1) bring in the younger blood next season (yr.2) win the cup and give him 1 extra year as a reward ;) All part of a "rebuild"? Just a thought :rolleyes:

Or maybe the contract was for a position within the organization for 3 years, not necessarily all three years behind the bench. Just a thought...

For the record, I would like nothing better than to have Mo prove me wrong next season (I have several crow recipe's and am man enough to dine on it). I have been proven wrong before, when we signed Craig Adams in '05 I must have vented for hours to my ticket rep, even thought about giving up my tickets. I thought it was a waste of a roster spot. Boy was I ever wrong.

BUT their are times I am actually right, case in point David Tanabe. 'nuff said.

For the record, I would like nothing better than to have Mo prove me wrong next season (I have several crow recipe's and am man enough to dine on it). I have been proven wrong before, when we signed Craig Adams in '05 I must have vented for hours to my ticket rep, even thought about giving up my tickets. I thought it was a waste of a roster spot. Boy was I ever wrong.

BUT their are times I am actually right, case in point David Tanabe. 'nuff said.

You really threatened to give up your ST's because of a 4th line depth signing? Vented for hours to PJ? :huh: