The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
nicolasskinner

Worst Ten moments of the year

Giving up a last-second goal to the Capitals in November that would have given us at least a much-needed point at that time.

Meltdown in Philadelphia.

The 5 game no-points streak in Janurary.

The Atlanta loss in Feb.

uhm,,,,,,,, The last 6 PP's

How about the Pens game when we were up by like 4 goals in the 3rd earlier in the year and lost...Those darn Pens!

Eh the Flyers game? We were never up by four goals on the Pens...in fact that Flyers game is the only one where I can remember being up by three goals or more and losing this past season.

......... I thought I was the only one who does stuff like that ............................ :blink:

In 'o6, I was 100% confident, and watched every heart stopping moment without a qualm! This time round I was on the edge of my seat. I sat outside and waited to hear my hubby and son either roar or moan!!!

Yup, you're right..Flyers. Went back and looked. 5-6 loss to them on 12/11. Guess I wanted to blame the Pens again for something! So yeah, that game and the Atlanta loss. Also the Van game left a better taste for days. One of the worst witnessed in person was the last game against the Slugs.

When we lost three games in a row with a combined score of 15 - 2. That was depressing.

Nothing was worse than having two of the greatest played playoff series I've ever seen, then getting completely dominated by a team we should've beat.

When we lost three games in a row with a combined score of 15 - 2. That was depressing.

Nothing was worse than having two of the greatest played playoff series I've ever seen, then getting completely dominated by a team we should've beat.

If we had been injury free, we would have beaten them....would we have beaten Detroit?.......................... :unsure:

Spending $800 for 4 tickets to game 3 of the Pens series... and having to sit behind a couple of women who wouldn't put their stupid "I Love Chad" signs down. Last time I go to a playoff game. I'll watch 'em on TV.

Spending $800 for 4 tickets to game 3 of the Pens series... and having to sit behind a couple of women who wouldn't put their stupid "I Love Chad" signs down. Last time I go to a playoff game. I'll watch 'em on TV.

Ummm I'll see your misery and raise you one more... Going to Mellon Arena for Game 1 of the ECF spend much more that and see you team lose in front of 17K smug Pens fans holding signs that were not Storm friendly. Now to narrow down the other 9 moments from 08-09.