The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

2009 Playoffs Pick'em Contest

Chicago's wacky 7-5 win over Vancouver sealed the series for them, and put dogbutler alone on top. Meanwhile, I still can't get a bonus point. :(

How'd I get only one point in this round so far?

I swear I had 9 after the first round and picked Chicago, but somehow I only went up 1 point. Isn't a correct prediction worth 2 points in the second round?

How'd I get only one point in this round so far?

I swear I had 9 after the first round and picked Chicago, but somehow I only went up 1 point. Isn't a correct prediction worth 2 points in the second round?

Same here, I had 10 and picked the Hawks to win in 7, so that should give me two more points, but I have 11.

Wow, I'm really not sure how I missed that. My apologies... changes are forthcoming.

And Jazzowness... you'll get three points after I fix this error. No matter what the round, you only get one bonus point for correctly picking the number of games in a series.

EDIT: I just made the changes, and the leaderboard didn't really change much... but those could be important points in the end. Thank you guys for pointing that out.

What do you know? I lament about how I haven't gotten any bonus points, and then Pittsburgh gives me my first one. The leaderboard is shifting, but dogbutler remains on top.

Looking at the standings, we may have to start a TSA is average at best thread

No, because based on what happened after that other "average at best" thread was posted, TSA will go on a hot streak and destroy us all. :lol:

What do you know? I lament about how I haven't gotten any bonus points, and then Pittsburgh gives me my first one. The leaderboard is shifting, but dogbutler remains on top.

No, because based on what happened after that other "average at best" thread was posted, TSA will go on a hot streak and destroy us all. :lol:

I have 6 points off of two series. Yeah Baby.

I'd give up 2 points for us to win tomorrow night. Heck, we win, I won't even play another round.

wooo!

Sorry it took so long to update everything, but I was busy watching this really exciting hockey game... you guys should have seen it. ;)

Send those conference finals picks my way (to my PM box... not here or anywhere else)! And if you're looking at the leaderboard and feeling discouraged because of dogbutler's ownage of this game, don't worry... there's still second place to play for. :lol:

We've still got some players near the top that have not sent in their picks yet... there's about 21 more hours to do so. Get them in!

We've still got some players near the top that have not sent in their picks yet... there's about 21 more hours to do so. Get them in!

ooooh, If they forget, maybe some of us lower down the ladder will have a chance ;)