The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-4-ever

LaRose Back for 2 years!!!!!

With open arms!!! Thank you JR and thank you Rosie for making this work... Is it game time yet GO CANES

Good news. Now its time to lock up Ruutu long term and figure out what to do about a dman. JR will know how much he has to work with once he signs Ruutu's deal.

Okay, so we locked him up. YAY!!!

Now what to do, im guessing we will be signing Ruutu shortly. Hopefully Babchuk as well. But, if we sign all of them to the money they expect, what kind of money do we have left to sign players? What players would we be looking to sign?

Yes, I am glad of this, I was really getting worried because we need him back. He is young with talent level on the uprise and he has great heart. He is what this team needs to win. I hope we lock up ruttu for some ywars as well. I say if babs is not going to get resigned lets seids back. If we cant sign babs trade his rights and kaberle for somthing. Try to get something out of this deal. Thanks JR and ROsie for working this out made my wife very happy and rest of the caniacs.

i guess no one was willing to pay his asking price. Great to have him back though.

Maybe so, or whatever increase they were offering wasnt enough to lure him away from Raleigh and make him relocate his life.

"Woo-Woo Wooo, that's another Carolina Hurricanes Re-Signing!"

Lol, this is the happiest I have seen people on this board since the Game 7 victory in Boston! Let me join in... Woo Woo Wooo! Thanks JR for bringing back our boy. Thanks Chad for making so many of your local fans happy! Preseason just can't get here soon enough.

"Woo-Woo Wooo, that's another Carolina Hurricanes Re-Signing!"

Lol, this is the happiest I have seen people on this board since the Game 7 victory in Boston! Let me join in... Woo Woo Wooo! Thanks JR for bringing back our boy. Thanks Chad for making so many of your local fans happy! Preseason just can't get here soon enough.

I second that, all of it! :)

Or he was determined to stay here at a fair price :rolleyes:

Based on the interview with 99 The Fan almost at the exact time the deal was announced.. he had instructed his agent to deal directly with Carolina until a deal was either done, or impossible.

He also said he didn't want a long-term deal so that he would never get too satisfied, and would always "keep his foot on the pedal".

Gosh so this means we won't be getting any big-time free agents? Just the same old ECFs-reaching team again? Damn I am so pissed. JR screwed up again!

;)

Welcome back Chad! Even if you never left.

Good to see him back in the fold at a fair deal. $1.5M for this season is perfect and if he actually scores those 30 goals he says he is, then $1.9M next year will be perfect :)