The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
BigMiike

Need a name for Road Trip Group

The Schedule comes out on Wednesday the 15th. Hopefully we can start meeting soon after.

Want to post another quetsion too. Would it be good to get T-Shirts for the people who go. They would have to be bought of course. I had an idea for a shirt that says.

Caniac Nation-

"One Nation Under Rod"

The Schedule comes out on Wednesday the 15th. Hopefully we can start meeting soon after.

Want to post another quetsion too. Would it be good to get T-Shirts for the people who go. They would have to be bought of course. I had an idea for a shirt that says.

Caniac Nation-

"One Nation Under Rod"

Thats pretty catchy :) T shirts would be a great idea and Im sure the travelers wouldnt mind springing for the tshirts.

Although I pirated this idea off another message board, I kind of like Storm Troopers. Maybe there already is a group named that (other than the Imperial Army).

Caniac Nation-

"One Nation Under Rod"

That's on the front. On the back..."Oh say can Jussi"