The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wesley-number-1-fan

Your Favorite Canes Accessory

oh wait scratch what i said before

it's a game used Cole stick that's signed by every member of the Stanley Cup Champion team :]

haha i completely forgot about it. My dad got it at an auction haha. It's pretty sweettt.

My Stanley Cup Champs hat (the white and black one). I wore that ALL the time... also, my Hurricanes fuzzy die I have hanging on my rear view mirror in my Santa Fe. I love it. Simple, but great.

most certainly my red canes jersey with signatures on the back, I couldn't decide who I wanted on my jersey as far as one particular player so I thought it would be cool to just have the players various sigs on the back instead of just one person, kinda cheesy :P

I recently got an Erik Cole plaque, has his career highs so far, and mentions his 2006 Stanley Cup Championship and his bid to the 2006 Winter Olympics.

Also, I have a little hockey shrine on my desk. I have a slice of the ice, a McFarlane Wayne Gretzky wearing a Rangers jersey figure, a McFarlane Sidney Crosby figure, and a McFarlane Ron Francis figure. Getting a Staal one, I have the Whitney figure and Staal figure from the giveaways, a mini Stanley Cup, a Patrice Bergeron mini jersey, another mini Stanley Cup, but bigger, with the Canes logo on it and 2006 Stanley Cup Champions.

Okay so someone tell me what the heck this "slice of the ice" thing is.

I don't get it... what is it? Like water (melted ice) from the stanley cup ice? Because someone said they had an autographed slice of the ice and I'm like "signed melted water?"

Yes it is the melted ice in a glass case...thing...pretty sweet actually.

A couple of favorites.....

My sign that says "I want John Grahame for my 50th Birthday", which he signed by saying "Natalie, my favorite girl".

My Hurricanes purse... people stop me all the time and ask where i got it.

Did you make your purse yourself? I saw someone last season with an awesome Hurricanes purse (I totally loved it) and I asked where she got it, and she said she made it herself. Might have been you!

Ding ding ding. Winner. :)

And add 'Mini Stanley Cup signed by Erik Cole' to my list of items. :lol:

I'd do that if my ipod wasn't blue. :P I think the colors would somewhat clash just a teensy bit.

Did you make your purse yourself? I saw someone last season with an awesome Hurricanes purse (I totally loved it) and I asked where she got it, and she said she made it herself. Might have been you!

they have Canes purses on NHL.com shop. They are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $100+ dollars. :blink: There may have been a cheaper one, but that didn't stand out as much :P

Mine has got to be a memory...My wife was Teacher Of The Year at a local high school and some how they got Cole to do a personal message to congratulate her on the acheivement. Then Stormy came to her TOY assembly(yeah they probably had to pay for Stormy..but who cares).

Stuff like that definitely sets the Hurricanes and possibly hockey in general apart from other sports...try doing that with an NFL, MLB or NBA team.

It would have to be an autographed picture of Glen Wesley. He spoke to a mens meeting at my church the year of the lockout. I sat beside him and my son and myself had a great time getting to meet him that night. I also have a Canes car flag that I fly every game day and a red jersey I wear to games.

Oh thank you CCC for making me remember.

I love my hurricanes stanley cup black and white cap, but my ultimate prize (and will be crushed if something happens to it and it will never be sold) is my Glen Wesley autographed, framed newspaper with him on the front after they won the cup. It's priceless!

My new favorite accesory is going to be my new RBK Edge White jersey with my last name, and the number 82. I can't wait for it to come back from customization.

Cool, Caniac82. The great thing about getting your last name on the jersey is that JR can't trade you! Seems like half the 'Canes sweaters I see with players' names on the back are guys that aren't on the team anymore.