The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wesley-number-1-fan

Your Favorite Canes Accessory

Cool, Caniac82. The great thing about getting your last name on the jersey is that JR can't trade you! Seems like half the 'Canes sweaters I see with players' names on the back are guys that aren't on the team anymore.

Does that really matter though. If you liked the guy when he was here, then that's that. Shouldn't matter

I can't just pick one thing that is my favorite...I love all my Canes stuff.

No, it really doesn't matter, just an observation. A guy who sat in our section last year is a HUGE Tim Gleason fan. Had a number "8" sweater with "Gleason" on the back before anyone else I'd seen. Haven't seen him this season, but wonder if he changed the number to "42" or the name to "Cullen"???

So the players sign the glass... k. I'm a blonde and I just had my blonde moment of the day. Haha thanks Tangle.

must've had a blonde moment when you got that sig.....am i right?

oh and my favorite item is one of those hockey pucks with a canes player's face printed on them. mine's erik cole with his playoff beard from '02.

Does that really matter though. If you liked the guy when he was here, then that's that. Shouldn't matter

I can't just pick one thing that is my favorite...I love all my Canes stuff.

just come up with a name that is part of all the ones you like, like "Ladorvoabe"!! LOL

My 'Canes earrings - I wear them every game day and any other day I feel like it. I forget to wear them to a game last season and was freaking out because every time I didn't wear them they lost that game. So after about an hour of freaking out while tailgating, my husband went to the EYE and bought me another pair - And they won! :P

I would have to say several items come to mind - a game worn Boulerice helmet signed by all of last year's team, except Big Joe and Carter; an Eric Staal game used stick that I bought via auction last year, the Slice of the Ice thing that someone else mentioned (much cooler than I ever expected), a lineup card from the 2006 E. Conference finals, and a Gerber used and signed goalie glove, and definitely photos of my daughter with Edmonton fans at the 06 Finals.

I also treasure my souvenirs from the 2002 SCF Game 3 against Detroit. It cost a bunch to go, and the Canes lost - but it was such an amazing game that I will never forget.

I also treasure my souvenirs from the 2002 SCF Game 3 against Detroit. It cost a bunch to go, and the Canes lost - but it was such an amazing game that I will never forget.

It is a stretch for me to remember since I was only eight, but I will always remember that game too.

I posted my favorite on the recent thread, but I also like my 2002 SCF coin thing since it was a limited edition from so long ago. They probally gave it away at Game 3, but whatever.

It is a stretch for me to remember since I was only eight, but I will always remember that game too.

I posted my favorite on the recent thread, but I also like my 2002 SCF coin thing since it was a limited edition from so long ago. They probally gave it away at Game 3, but whatever.

it and the card that came with it is framed and on my wall.

my #30 Ward T-Shirt that Cam signed, the picture he signed for me.

I wear the same black yoga type pants to every game (yes I wash them). I always have those on with my red jersey and usually a hat :)

When I get my new vehicle this month (2008 FJ Cruiser in Silver) I will be putting lots of Canes stuff on there. Thinking about having my husband make me some custom striping for the side of the FJ (he is very good at that kind of stuff) :)

Would be cool to see it here...especially since it is a pretty unique item....

My red hard hat with a 'Canes logo sticker on the side. From the construction of the then ESA! Don't ask me how I got it - I'd have to kill you. But let's just say some jobs have their perks!

RRW

The custom hurricanes shoes i ordered from reebok only wear them to games and on game days at the house ^_^ I love them.

Oooh, are those worth it? I was thinking about those, but there were too many choices. :)

personally i love them they are actually very comfortable! and i keep them on display in my room on my dresser with my other canes stuff! my roomies make fun of me for it lol.

Hurricanes plates front and rear of my truck, jersey, lanyard.

and recently added a Stormy bobblehead figurine to my shrine to Lord Stanley.

Just viewing some of my old threads...

So we did figurines this year for our 10th anniversary, but there were bobbleheads in 02-03. Any particular reason?

(P.S: almost bought a Staal figurine at a collectors shop, but it was going for about $75, and I don't have that!!!! :blink::( )

My foam finger...my LaRose autographed jersey...my pic i have of me sitting behind the glass (awesome seats) right behind the Golden Boy waiting to go out as I am sticking my tongue out at him.

Some of my favorites are Carolina vs Edmonton Playoff Puck (one and only playoff game attended). Ron Francis Puck and Banner from retirement night. Eric Staal autographed puck. Glen Wesley autographed puck. As far as gameday wear, my black and white 06 Champs hat and either my red jersey or "Quest Fulfilled" 06 Champs tshirt.

Oh yes, Forgot about those items. The white/black Cup Champs hat and the maroon Quest FulFilled shirt... the shirt is just about done, and the hat is contorted now from being washing (too many sweat stains NOT to wash it)

And a picture from the 01--02 playoffs where the Jumbo tron says "Special hello to our MVP Tony Ruiz" blah blah blah Wife got that for me right away as soon as we got together ;)

Yet Another Edit: I just came across another little accessory. A Hurricanes guitar pin. Wear those on game days and we had great luck with it, except our last game <_<