The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wesley-number-1-fan

Your Favorite Canes Accessory

My Red sweater/jersey.... not signed doesn't have a name on the back or anything.... but it's my lucky sweater/jersey and the first item I owned :)

I also cherish anything I have gotten @ any of the playoff games and especially 2006 round 4/game 7 (towels, pins, commerative glass, hats etc.)

I made a personalized shirt that I sometimes wear over my jersey. It has velcro on the back for creating smack talk sign for a particular game. I have had various signs on it including one that had a panther diving off a diving board.

pint beer glasses from 2006 and my #0015 license plate

LOL sweet I just checked the cabinet (Finals against the Oil with Blue Cross Blue Sheild on the back) That's the one I looked @ :D

The hurricane jewelry that I've made for my sister and myself, has become our good luck charms. We also have some pictures that I've taken of us with some of the players, and when I get them developed we have taken them to the next game we have gone to and they autograph them for us. That is always special to us. I also have a framed picture in my office that was given to me for my birthday with Rod and a couple of the other guys on it. I took it to a game and when Rod was leaving after the game, he autographed it for me. :wub:

I would have to go with my Stanley Cup Champions 2006 T-Shirt. I got it for my birthday that July, and I wear it alot, especially during hockey season. I am in the foothills part of NC, where hockey plays a backseat to most fans. So I get some weird looks sometimes, as if they are saying "North Carolina has a NHL Team? " :) In our local newspaper before Game 1 of the Finals that year, they had a breakdown of the sport of hockey for those folks not familiar with the sport in general.

For Christmas '06 I bought my wife a framed photo of the championship banner-raising ceremony, with a bit of the net from Game 7.

On Christmas morning I found she'd bought me a framed photo of Cam Ward hoisting the cup, with a bit of the red carpet they pulled out after Game 7.

Weird...

They hang side-by-side in our TV room.

Anything that allows me to keep my beer cold or open my beer bottle etc is my favorite Canes accesory.

Seconded!!

I'm honored to have a team-signed, game-worn (but it's been washed), #59 jersey, from the Calgary game in March '09. I would wear it to games, but I think I should probably hang it on the wall to keep it from getting messed up.

I'm honored to have a team-signed, game-worn (but it's been washed), #59 jersey, from the Calgary game in March '09. I would wear it to games, but I think I should probably hang it on the wall to keep it from getting messed up.

Frame it and hang it on a wall ;)