The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
pilige

30 Teams in 30 Days- Canes

Did anyone watch the "Ward's Best Saves" video? Do they even know who Cam Ward is? The opened it AND closed it with shots of Leighton skating around without his helmet on and half the saves they showed were indeed Leighton. They need to do a little more research :lol:

Is it just me or should that Sutter kid be in our top prospects list? Otherwise a nice round up, really makes me want to see our prospects develope.

Did anyone watch the "Ward's Best Saves" video? Do they even know who Cam Ward is? The opened it AND closed it with shots of Leighton skating around without his helmet on and half the saves they showed were indeed Leighton. They need to do a little more research :lol:

I was a little disappointed in that particular highlight reel. They took it right off of the Canes' website (as they did with the best goals montage) which is fine, but they could have at least watched it first to make sure it was actually Cam. :rolleyes:

There is another article on the site that talks about shootouts that is pretty interesting. The Canes and Flames have had the least shootouts since they first started (28) and the Rangers have been in the most (58). Carolina is 13-15, hopefully having Jokinen will help us improve.

it would most likely seem with the exclusion of mention of Ruutu, Kostopolus, Alberts, and Ward that they wrote this a month ago....but yeah...it's the NHL talking about the canes, could we expect any better?

Is it just me or should that Sutter kid be in our top prospects list? Otherwise a nice round up, really makes me want to see our prospects develope.

I don't think Sutter qualifies as a "prospect" anymore... he is firmly in the organization. Last year he played 50 games with Carolina and 22 with Albany. He is a Hurricanes "Player" not a Hurricanes "Prospect", IMHO.

It seems what they list as "prospects" are this years draft picks, and guys still playing juniors. They do mention Mike Murphy, who I believe played in Albany, but not many other rats make the list since they are now in the organization.

I don't think Sutter qualifies as a "prospect" anymore... he is firmly in the organization. Last year he played 50 games with Carolina and 22 with Albany. He is a Hurricanes "Player" not a Hurricanes "Prospect", IMHO.

It seems what they list as "prospects" are this years draft picks, and guys still playing juniors. They do mention Mike Murphy, who I believe played in Albany, but not many other rats make the list since they are now in the organization.

Mike played in the OHL last year however has a AHL contract this year.

Mike played in the OHL last year however has a AHL contract this year.

I'm excited to see how he turns out in the AHL, he is such a fun goalie to watch with his unorthodox style. He was pretty amazing in the OHL (2 consecutive goaltender of the year titles) and his highlight reel is just ridiculous, pure athleticism.

it would most likely seem with the exclusion of mention of Ruutu, Kostopolus, Alberts, and Ward that they wrote this a month ago....but yeah...it's the NHL talking about the canes, could we expect any better?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also... we're 13-15 in shootouts? 46% Are we sure the number's that high??