The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
chefstm

Tailgating policies

I am going to cal The Eye this week and see what they are looking to get in over the next few weeks. I wish the game was this weekend coming up...man I am so jacked!!!!!

I'm sure they will be able to get you whatever you want and take an order by phone.

We all wish the season were starting this weekend I think. You may need to take some deep breaths and calm down a little or you won't make it to the start of the season.

I'm sure they will be able to get you whatever you want and take an order by phone.

We all wish the season were starting this weekend I think. You may need to take some deep breaths and calm down a little or you won't make it to the start of the season.

you forgot a disclaimer that no pants were harmed in the making of your avatar!!

When tailgating at the RBC Center you have to make sure your ride is ready to roll and you are properly attired.

CanesFans.jpg

Dave and I at a recent event.

Disclaimer: No rednecks were harmed in the making of that photo.

So at long last...I have been able to secure a job and the time off that will allow me to make my way back to NC for the first time in 7 years. My motivation has been getting to see the home opener against Philly on 10/2. Seeing as how the wife is a huge Flyers fan...we are coming home!!!!!!

Got the hotel...

Got the tickets...

Got the truck packed already...

Only thing I need to know...are there any restrictions on tailgating at the rbc...we are bringing food, beer and a grill to cook out on.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

Steve

Rule #24-all Hurricane fans wishing to consume alcoholic beerverages on RBC Center grounds must first pay a fee of 10% of said alcoholic beerverages to dogbutler.

Rule #24-all Hurricane fans wishing to consume alcoholic beerverages on RBC Center grounds must first pay a fee of 10% of said alcoholic beerverages to dogbutler.

What do you do? Stand by the parking attendant with a gallon jug? The only beverage for me this season is Canes Kool Aid.

No parking attendants or gallon jugs were harmed in this post

you forgot a disclaimer that no pants were harmed in the making of your avatar!!

When tailgating at the RBC Center you have to make sure your ride is ready to roll and you are properly attired.

CanesFans.jpg

Dave and I at a recent event.

Disclaimer: No rednecks were harmed in the making of that photo.

I'm the good looking one.

but they are both such handsome examples of manhood!!

It is like trying to decide who the most bestest is. With two winners like that, nobody is the loser.

It is like trying to decide who the most bestest is. With two winners like that, nobody is the loser.

exacreee!!

Disclaimer: no idiots were harmed or used in making this post!

This should take care of your questions and get you psyched up for the opener!!!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/tv/video.php?video_id=117''>http://www.hockeybuzz.com/tv/video.php?video_id=117' target="_blank">http://www.hockeybuzz.com/tv/video.php?video_id=117[/post]

What's up with the broccoli at the beginning?

Disclaimer: no broccoli was harmed in making this post

no, but stop on by or follow superdave/nashcountycane/etc. et al.

Count me in,,,Just not the 1st home game! (unfortunetly)

Fall Bike Rally

couple of points

1) Clean up after yourself, bring garbage bags to take out or throw away what you bring in.

2) there are few restrictions regarding tailgating but this is from the http://www.rbccenter.com/resources/pdfs/RULES_REGULATIONS.pdf' target="_blank">RBC official rules page[/post]:

TAILGATING is permitted; however, cars must occupy only one parking space. Use

of grills must follow OPEN FIRES PROHIBITED guidelines.

OPEN FIRES PROHIBITED

The igniting of fires for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited on RBC Center

property, except when allowed in grills provided by guests in the parking lots only.

The use of grills is prohibited on sidewalks, near buildings with or without canopies or

in any area where guests or property may be damaged.

This is one they really don't seems to follow very much,, i have seen alot of grills!

This is one they really don't seems to follow very much,, i have seen alot of grills!

This is just Lawyer talk for "you burn it you bought it". I thought the line about "in any area where a guest could be damaged" enlightening. That is actually anywhere the grill is. :blink: Drunk people (and others) can gets burned anywhere.