The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CaniacKidd

Hurricanes Tattoo

I could get A tattoo artist too, probably not the one who did me today. Hes in Greensboro and I go to Greenville for school in a couple weeks, if I get the signature it will be at the red/white game when I know I can find him.

See my post above. Did you get it at Little John's by an artist with long blonde hair? If so, you're the guy I'm referring to in my post above. lol

LOVE IT!

If you go to Beaufort NC, you can take a night time ghost tour and will be shown Blackbeards house on the tour, its very cool. It is called The Hammock House now.

As soon as beach season is over, I am getting a Canes tattoo on the top of my right foot... pretty sure I am getting the warning flag on the stick.

probably will need to steal a vicodin from my friend before I go have it done LOL everyone keeps telling me how bad its going to hurt...although the tattoo I have on my back did not hurt one bit so maybe I have a high tolerance for pain ;)

I've got a tattoo on the top of my right foot, barely any pain!!! And I do have a high pain tolerance so you should be fine ;)

I've got a tattoo on the top of my right foot, barely any pain!!! And I do have a high pain tolerance so you should be fine ;)

This was where I would get my Hurricanes tattoo too. It's hideable. Someone on facebook had it as there profile picture. It looked awesome. (Maybe it was you. :P)

I was at Little John's Shop this weekend in GSO and one of the artists saw my Canes hat and mentioned he was doing a Canes collage on someone's chest soon. I'd be interestedin seeing that one.

Are you sure he said chest? That's where I got my tattoo done. The one on high point road, by chirs there.

See my post above. Did you get it at Little John's by an artist with long blonde hair? If so, you're the guy I'm referring to in my post above. lol

He had medium length hair, this coming from a guy who has shoulder length hair, he was the only one working there who didnt have humongous gauges.

Ha, yeah missed your second post at first.

The story around Charleston is that Blackbeard is buried some where under the Battery. Like your version much better.

His body is fish food haha, he was beheaded and his body was thrown overboard. His head was then hung in front of the Charleston court house I believe, to be a warning to other pirates.

His body is fish food haha, he was beheaded and his body was thrown overboard. His head was then hung in front of the Charleston court house I believe, to be a warning to other pirates.

Actually the Governor of Virginia is the one who sent Maynard after Teach.... The NC Governor supposedly had some sort of agreement with Teach and that's probably why he spent so much time hiding off our coast.... From Wiki - Teach's head was placed on a pike or pole on the north shore of the Hampton River in Virginia, at a place now called Blackbeard's Point, as a warning to other sailors who thought of taking up piracy....

Are you sure he said chest? That's where I got my tattoo done. The one on high point road, by chirs there.

No, I'm not sure he said chest, but I swear he motioned to his chest when I asked him what the person was getting. He did tell me it was a collage, with the flag, etc. I was at Little John's shop on Aycock. Must have been two different places, but that's an odd coincidence! lol.

This was where I would get my Hurricanes tattoo too. It's hideable. Someone on facebook had it as there profile picture. It looked awesome. (Maybe it was you. :P)

The top of the foot is hideable, I've hidden mine all summer from my dad ;) but no that wasn't me...mine is a heart!

I just got it today, the Pirate is Blackbeard because I\'ve always had a small fascination with him and he supposedly settled mostly in North and South Carolina, where I have lived about 90% of my life and plan on staying in. He has checkered shoulder pads because growing up my life was the Charlotte Checkers minor league hockey team. Some of you may recognize the pirate design too, see if anyone remembers where its from.

6336_1143904646486_1493580677_30631269_1990731_n.jpg

You Tat artist did a great job,,but are my eyes decieving me,,it looks like Blackbeard has 6 fingers!! Or is that (6th finger/pinky) part of the background?

You Tat artist did a great job,,but are my eyes decieving me,,it looks like Blackbeard has 6 fingers!! Or is that (6th finger/pinky) part of the background?

Bottom of the hockey stick.

When tattoos go out of fashion, and they will, I can see a whole industry getting up and running to remove them. Already bought stock in a start-up company that does it. Can't wait for the boom to hit. They say the procedure is very painful.

When tattoos go out of fashion, and they will, I can see a whole industry getting up and running to remove them. Already bought stock in a start-up company that does it. Can't wait for the boom to hit. They say the procedure is very painful.

Tattoos will go out of fashion the same time piercings and art do, its just another way to express yourself and your beliefs/hobbies/what you care about. I will never get this tattoo removed, it sums up most of my childhood and as with others there is some sort of meaning behind them. Yes there are those who get them just to say they have a tattoo or just for looks, and they will be the ones who will help out your future company.

Maybe to those that get them only for fashion will help your future business. But for those of us that get/have Tats will always keep them. because they are part of whom we are not about how we look with fashions that come and go every year.

To me a good future business would be to start stocking up on belts...someday people will get tired of having their pants down under their donkey!

Know what i'm sayin?

Fa real! ;)

Maybe to those that get them only for fashion will help your future business. But for those of us that get/have Tats will always keep them. because they are part of whom we are not about how we look with fashions that come and go every year.

To me a good future business would be to start stocking up on belts...someday people will get tired of having their pants down under their donkey!

Know what i'm sayin?

Fa real! ;)

No offense, but is this English? :lol:

No offense, but is this English? :lol:

Sorry forgot to put in disclaimer/ sarcasm alert! ;) ( for the part about the belts)

( fe real,know what i'm sayin)

Kinda funny to call Tattoos a fad when they've been around for 3 centuries at least, more like culture.

Good luck on the business lol. You'll be removing alot of girlfriends and boyfriends name from people but that's about it.

Kinda funny to call Tattoos a fad when they've been around for 3 centuries at least, more like culture.

Good luck on the business lol. You'll be removing alot of girlfriends and boyfriends name from people but that's about it.

Yeah there isn't a better way to make sure a relationship will fail(((getting a name of a girlfriend/boyfriend,wife /husband) Its A Tat curse! ;)

Yeah, my wife and I have joked about it, but I'm like, "uh, no." I got my kids names on me last weekend, but that relationship will never change. :)

I hear ya on the kids part, i have both my sons names, i just have to add my grandson,s name now! May take a little revamping to get his name by his fathers but it Will get done!

I hear ya on the kids part, i have both my sons names, i just have to add my grandson,s name now! May take a little revamping to get his name by his fathers but it Will get done!

Cool a family tree Tat. I bet some could get interesting with the X-wifes... :o

Anyone from the "Happy Day's Era" I think it was Potsie Webber that was explaining the mole on his chest. It was going to be an island girl tattoo but he could not stand the pain so all he got was a nostril. :)

Cool a family tree Tat. I bet some could get interesting with the X-wifes... :o

Anyone from the "Happy Day's Era" I think it was Potsie Webber that was explaining the mole on his chest. It was going to be an island girl tattoo but he could not stand the pain so all he got was a nostril. :)

Na,, Just "X" them out if you were crazy enough to get their names!!! ;)

No, I'm not sure he said chest, but I swear he motioned to his chest when I asked him what the person was getting. He did tell me it was a collage, with the flag, etc. I was at Little John's shop on Aycock. Must have been two different places, but that's an odd coincidence! lol.

Aycock street, right beside high point road haha, there is actually only one little john's I think now, used to be one on battleground but closed down soon after the economy went kaput. Sorry it took me so long to see the post, was just skimming over the topic again and saw you had said something.

Edit:: Yeah, just looked it up only one still open.