The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mhs1102

Select A Seat

if you go to the caniac manager, log in, veiw invoice and click on pay invoice(or sowthing like that) you can see your seat you were assigned. I'm a 12 pack person and mine was in there yesterday.

Thanks Shill! That's it!

I moved to 12 game pack from 26 for really one reason only. Last year, during Select-A-Seat at 26 holder time, they had a few blocks "reserved for future full season holders". This was new compared to previous years. It completely disrupted our group's seating choice. I found it a bit distressing to treat long time (although not full season) holders this way. I asked ticketing if they'd do it again this year, and when they could not guaranty that they wouldn't, I decided to drop to 12 games. Shame really. They could have had me for 26.

Our 12 game assignments are better than the best we could pick at 26 last year, so either groups dropped out in our section, or ticketing didn't do reservation block thing again. Does anyone know?

They did have some different policies this year. I can't speak to the policy that got you last year, but I know that they opened up many more seats for STH this year. The upper level behind the goal, several years ago, was open to STH. We moved out to the sides and tried to move back two years ago and we couldn't get STH there. This year they were open (and cheap). We moved back and I got a full season and 12 game pack for the price of my 26 and 12 game from last year.

Thanks for the info, karpa. I guess this year they got the memo that there's a recession going on and eased up and remembered to treat their base right.

Too bad, I made my decision to drop in March when I couldn't get an answer on their policies for this year's select-a-seat.

Maybe next year we'll try 26 again. When select-a-seat time comes, I can always drop back at that time if they make me uneasy again about loyal fan treatment.

Anybody able to see there's? I've checked all day and nothing yet.

Thanks

Haven't checked my email @ home but did look out on the Canes site and didn't see anything on Upcoming Events :mellow:

Yep, that's what I had to do too. When I log in to the Caniac Account Manager, Upcoming Events is still blank. But if I click the View/Pay Open Invoice link at the top of the screen, I can see what seats I've been assigned. It gets a bit better every year. :)

I've already paid in full and don't have that option.... I click on view and it shows the invoice but no seat numbers :(