The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac29

Jumbotron

I heard the new jumbotron will be in place for next season. From what I remember hearing it will look similar to the Charlotte Bobcats jumbotron. I have no idea what that looks like and I couldn't find a good pic of it online.

I heard the new jumbotron will be in place for next season. From what I remember hearing it will look similar to the Charlotte Bobcats jumbotron. I have no idea what that looks like and I couldn't find a good pic of it online.

I can tell you, it's pretty sweet.

Your right - it is going to be like the Bobcats jumbotron and will be put in place over the summer.

This is the best picture I could find...

target="_blank">http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/63453014....jpg?v=0http://[/post]

I went to the game in Boston a few weeks ago and they have the best jumbotron that I have seen. Very clear HD. They were taping fans in the upper level and they showed up clear as day. You would think that Phillips Arena would have one of the best. It is good, but not as good as the Craps or Flyers. The worst I have seen is in MSG.

Ooh, Beef on Weck from Schwabl's! Can't be beat!

And oh yeah, a new Jumbotron will be great too. :)

That would be a good looking jumbotron! I had wings from La Nova and The Anchorbar...very tasty!!!

I went to the game in Boston a few weeks ago and they have the best jumbotron that I have seen. Very clear HD. They were taping fans in the upper level and they showed up clear as day.

Oh no! we can't have that at the RBC. Never know what you might catch going on in the upper deck . LOL

the scoreboard will include:

8 -96x160 LED video displays

4 - 288x512 LED video displays

1 - 360 degree 32x1280 LED video display

1 - 360 degree 32x896 LED video display

I hope the Jumbotron upgrade is superior to the "sound" upgrade. Other than the new banks for black speakers hanging from the rafters, I can hardly tell much of a difference over last years.

<_<

The Jumbotron looks nice! Can't wait to see it LIVE!

Now if the sound system could just be worked on. Every seat I have sat in, and I have sat everywhere, I can never understand what they are saying. Especially when they ask all the players the same question and they reply. It is so "mumbled" I have just started ignoring it.

But, LOVE THE CANES!!!!