The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

You Know You're a Caniac When.....Part three!

249) You go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert at the RBC Center with tons of pyrotechnics and you worry about what all that heat is doing to the ice. You also watch to make sure none of the flames get too close to any of Cane's banners in the rafters.

249) You go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert at the RBC Center with tons of pyrotechnics and you worry about what all that heat is doing to the ice. You also watch to make sure none of the flames get too close to any of Cane's banners in the rafters.

250) YKYACW you go to your very first NC State basketball game at the ESA/RBC & when Alabama gets the ball & is rushing down the court to score, you want SOOOOOOO BADLY to yell at the Pack players, "HIT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

251) you plan ways to smuggle in Christmas cookies to a home game because they are bringing good karmamojo to the team...and ponder ways to smuggle in the sparkling cidar...hmmmmmm.....

255?) YKYACW everyone in your family gets something Hurricanes-related for Christmas AND poses for pictures in front of the tree holding their new Canes gear [i got the framed picture of Cole raising the Cup--way cool and money to get a Brindy jersey--WOO HOO!]. :-=

251) you plan ways to smuggle in Christmas cookies to a home game because they are bringing good karmamojo to the team...and ponder ways to smuggle in the sparkling cidar...hmmmmmm.....

hahaha I love that one ^^^ :)

257.You win the cup 10 times with the same team on your video game system. Can you guess which one?

I'll do ya one better:

258. Your NHL 06 franchise has not lost a game, the team scores 10+ goals a game, allows <2 goals against per game, eleven players have scored 100+ points, three have over 200, and two have over 100 goals in one season.

260)You print out the entire thread of "message to the team" and give it to the coach for motivation in the locker room.

(this one's for you Brian!)

260)You print out the entire thread of "message to the team" and give it to the coach for motivation in the locker room.

(this one's for you Brian!)

Are you serious or kidding, TSA?

I'm always serious :wink:. Seriously, I thought it was pretty cool that Brian did that. I'm sure Lavi apprecated it too.

I'm always serious :wink:. Seriously, I thought it was pretty cool that Brian did that. I'm sure Lavi apprecated it too.

nice thought, but doubt it was read. Don't think the players want advice from monday morning quarterbacks. Great thoughts from the fans but they are pro's and will get out of their slump in their way