The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

You Know You're a Caniac When.....Part three!

Are you serious or kidding, TSA?

I'm always serious :wink:. Seriously, I thought it was pretty cool that Brian did that. I'm sure Lavi apprecated it too.

nice thought, but doubt it was read. Don't think the players want advice from monday morning quarterbacks. Great thoughts from the fans but they are pro's and will get out of their slump in their way

C'mon FW, don't rain on our parade :roll:. He handed it directly to Lavi and I'm sure at least HE looked at it. And I don't think it was meant for advice, just a show of support from the faithful.

BTW, when times get a little tough, who wouldn't want to know your fans are standing behind you?

I'm always serious :wink:. Seriously, I thought it was pretty cool that Brian did that. I'm sure Lavi apprecated it too.

nice thought, but doubt it was read. Don't think the players want advice from monday morning quarterbacks. Great thoughts from the fans but they are pro's and will get out of their slump in their way

C'mon FW, don't rain on our parade :roll:. He handed it directly to Lavi and I'm sure at least HE looked at it. And I don't think it was meant for advice, just a show of support from the faithful.

BTW, when times get a little tough, who wouldn't want to know your fans are standing behind you?

236. COLE SMASH!

Nuff said!

237)You sign on and find that one of your favorite threads has been severely derailed and locked. So you start a new one hoping it stays the course....please :x

261) When you go to the games you refuse to let anyone else drive because you are the only one with a Hurricanes license plate and flag on your car! :lol:

OK Number 245: You have your birthday dinner at RBC

Dad "Where do you want to go for dinner for your Birthday?"

son "to Dos Banditos"

Dad: " Oh a Mexican Restaurant thats cool... Where is it?

Son: "Right next to your beer stand on the third level at RBC..."

Dad: "Well I only have the two tickets for that night and that would mean mom cant go..."

Son: Thats OK I already told her she isn't invited...

Now thats either really stupid or a True Caniac ( apologies to Brian)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok,ok sorry. I guess it would be cool if they read it. I'm sure a few of them did. I can't imagine they all did. I know if I was a player I would be curious to see what the fans have to say.

264) YKYACW – You plan your kid’s 10th birthday sleepover party at a hotel complete with loot for the kids from The Eye, and ask the parents to pick up their kiddos at the Canes’ scheduled pregame skate at RecZone. Invitations to party stated: “please bring your own sharpie for autographs.â€

265) YKYACW - You download Sir Mix Alot's "Jump on it" (the song Big Mike dances to) onto your PSP and play it for him next time you bump into him at the arena... Now don't go trying untill i've tested it out!

Number 244 YKYACW:

You take your 13 YO son to Game 7 and get home after 2AM from celebrating and manage to write a note to school explaining how he was late to school the next day because of an exceptional educational opportunity and best of all your wife buys it too :mrgreen:.

OMG that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

266) You are one of the last people to leave a practice because you want to see as many of the guys as possible. You also get laughed at by the staff for standing around in 25 degree weather (due to wind-chill) with all of your body parts going numb waiting for everyone. And when told that your little group must be die-hard fans you let out a loud WOO WOO between chattering teeth!

There were 6 of us left at the practice tonight after all the Canes had gone. All of us were female. Not a single guy was able to handle the cold! LOL!

267) You have company from out of town..they are in their 60's and probably have never watched a sports game in their life and all you talk about is Canes Canes Canes......yeah that was my mother.

266) You are one of the last people to leave a practice because you want to see as many of the guys as possible. You also get laughed at by the staff for standing around in 25 degree weather (due to wind-chill) with all of your body parts going numb waiting for everyone. And when told that your little group must be die-hard fans you let out a loud WOO WOO between chattering teeth!

There were 6 of us left at the practice tonight after all the Canes had gone. All of us were female. Not a single guy was able to handle the cold! LOL!

Yeah baby...been there done that!! Maybe not quite as cold, but it was cold enough

Yeah baby...been there done that!! Maybe not quite as cold, but it was cold enough

Yeah, if there was any doubt in my mind about my caniac status before....I know after tonight I am a Caniac with a capital C lol

When you have spent your entire life as an ACC basketball fan and a season ticket holder for over 26 years only to watch the Canes and even out of market hockey games instead of ACC basketball. To attend NCSU basketball games wearing a walkman listening to the away Canes games!

Woo Hoo!

268) you weren't even much of a hockey fan (had attended icecaps games, a couple of florida panther/boston bruins games but not with any enthusiasm) until the '02 run and now can't get enough canes hockey, canes news, canes merchandise, start every conversations with friends, family, foes discussing the latest game day analysis or other pertinent(sp) news!!

YKYACW 270) You buy a radio attachment for you ipod so you can wire yourself up sub-work clothes so you don't miss the really good games due to occupational misfortune.

I had to restrain myself from announcing to the store "that's another carolina hurricanes goal, woo woo woooooo!"

LMAO!!

That reminds me:

YKYACW: 271) you're such a 'Canes fan, that during the '02 playoffs & Finals, your store manager at Winn-Dixie would come on the PA system while you were on shift and announce, "For all those interested, the score at the 'Canes game is..."...

272) You hear Peter Laviolette talk about Rod's 'hairy eyeball", & you know EXACTLY what look that is.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YKYACW 270) You buy a radio attachment for you ipod so you can wire yourself up sub-work clothes so you don't miss the really good games due to occupational misfortune.

LMAO !!!!! "occupational misfortune" - well said! I think in our household we are more concerned and 'mother henning' the Canes this year than other years. We weren't this fretful the whole SC run! Now it's Canes, Canes, Canes, every little thing!