The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

You Know You're a Caniac When.....Part three!

...you have a set of goal lights mounted on your headboard and...

Kidding!!!

This has GOT to be the BEST post i have ever read!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks! Couldn't resist.

It's the only game I know where shut outs are a BAD thing.

...you have a set of goal lights mounted on your headboard and...

Kidding!!!

This has GOT to be the BEST post i have ever read!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks! Couldn't resist.

It's the only game I know where shut outs are a BAD thing.

LMFAO

This one is more on behalf of a friend and a bit modified:

You Know You're A HOCKEY Fan When: You personally sent an email to the stars to investigate the model of their goal horn, one you have been idolizing and TALKING NON STOP ABOUT for ages, in hopes of purchasing one of your own for personal use later in life. (they have yet to reply *snicker*)

but, I do have to say, the thought of a professional hockey arena standard goal horn going off after another carolina hurricanes goal in your little suburb at 9:30 at night does make me laugh.

#273: You take an Islander fan friend of yours to a 'Canes/Rangers game and tell him to stop swearing at the Ranger fans on the other side of the section because 'Canes fans have a reputation of class to protect.

How bout you have fun at a losing game. Anyone thereon Thursday might have seen our "WARDO SAYS NO!" signs, the poster I made(see other thread) and when I wrote "Win or Lose we love our Canes. The Rangers need a Valentine gift and we'll send them a card from the playoffs." Of course my handwriting is terrible so it may have been tough to read. LOL

And OH YEAH! We were on FSN south at the end of game. The three guys in the White away jerseys.

Now that is how you be a CANIAC!

275 - YKYACW you downloaded Holly Wilver singing the National Anthem off of youtube, just because you miss hearing her sing it at the home games (thanks for that, lovinjojo!)

... & you know you're a hockey fan when you download "O Canada" to play back-to-back w/ our National Anthem, just because. :)

275 - YKYACW you downloaded Holly Wilver singing the National Anthem off of youtube, just because you miss hearing her sing it at the home games (thanks for that, lovinjojo!)

... & you know you're a hockey fan when you download "O Canada" to play back-to-back w/ our National Anthem, just because. :)

along with that 300Sec, how about this?

276-At the One Year Anniversary Party at the Ale House your 10 year old asks, "Where's Holly to sing the anthem?" as they start the showing of game 7...yep, You Know You Are A Caniac!

I have been meaning to add this, but never did...

277) You are watching the Detroit Red Wings at home during the playoffs when they start thier chant "Let's go Red Wings" and you swear you hear them chanting "Let's go Hurricanes!"

278. You have "O, Canada" and "The Star Spangled Banner" in heavy rotation in your mental iPod.

279. WOOOO! is a part of your everyday vocabulary.

I experienced a new one today.

YKYACW: You have the TV on a room and perk up when you hear a commercial about Carolina hurricanes...only to be severly disappointed because they are talking about the actual storms :( LOL

YKYACW: You watch the Stanley Cup Finals and find yourself saying "The Canes never would have let that happen.."

YKYACW: You check the home page daily for updates on signings then text message every Cane fan you know with the announcment.

You know you are a Caniac when...you and several friends leave a pub in Vienna, Austria around 1:30 in the morning of June 20, which means it is still June 19 back in the Caniac Nation. Upon realizing that the bus lines do not run after 12 AM, you begin wondering how you're gonna get home. But all worries disappear when you pass a falafel stand, where you see someone with hair just like Mike Commodore's. Thus you yell, "Wow! You have hair just like Mike Commodore! Can I touch your hair?" Thus you proceed to pat the hair of said character, who is actually from Brazil. As you walk away, you hear him say, "Who is that guy she was talking about?" You then exclaim "Dude! He plays for the best hockey team ever!" and point to your Hurricanes shirt, which you wear proudly in recognition of June 19.

YKYACW: You institute your own version of "No Caniac Left Behind" and go cross county to make sure fellow caniacs can make the Game 7 Cool Bars!!