The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

You Know You're a Caniac When.....Part three!

Hey - in the spirit of "No Caniac Left Behind" .... uh, so who's coming to Kansas City to pick me up and bring me in for Game 1 (or at least the first weekend home game of the coming season)??????

sigh. I guess I'll have to settle for airport pick-up-and-return this coming season! I like that 'No Caniac Left Behind' concept. Us outlanders will have to make laminated, official NCLB passes to wear around our necks... are there Canes lanyards out there anywhere? I've not seen them!

Caniac Out In Left Field... faaaaar left field Kansas City

Hey - in the spirit of "No Caniac Left Behind" .... uh, so who's coming to Kansas City to pick me up and bring me in for Game 1 (or at least the first weekend home game of the coming season)??????

sigh. I guess I'll have to settle for airport pick-up-and-return this coming season! I like that 'No Caniac Left Behind' concept. Us outlanders will have to make laminated, official NCLB passes to wear around our necks... are there Canes lanyards out there anywhere? I've not seen them!

Caniac Out In Left Field... faaaaar left field Kansas City

Given that The Donald's show got cancelled, maybe i can give him a ring. He has a jet and free time. :lol::rolleyes:

282) You bump this old thread just to pass time

283) You're the Root Admin and you spam your own board cause you're bored waiting for the season to start.

*coughRef107cough*

282) You bump this old thread just to pass time

283) You're the Root Admin and you spam your own board cause you're bored waiting for the season to start.

*coughRef107cough*

YKYACW you drive straight through overnight from FL to NC and enjoy the final two games of the season.. on 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

AND..

YKYACW you name your son Cameron after Cam Ward. (Well, our future son. :P )

285) You are a teacher for Bible School and the theme is "Game Day Central" and you decorate your room with Canes memorabilia. :P

LOL I've thought about doing that once when we taught Sunday school.

YKYACW you drive straight through overnight from FL to NC and enjoy the final two games of the season.. on 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

AND..

YKYACW you name your son Cameron after Cam Ward. (Well, our future son. :P )

Wow that's dedication right there, Cam is a pretty good name anyway. I know somebody who named his sons Peyton and Eli, yep no crap.

I think I'm just going to name mine something sublte like Wayne Gretzky or something, not even include my own last name.

290) You write "Hockey Rocks" on a school desk... BTW I don't write stuff on desks

291) You get Goose Bumps watching the Carolina Hurricanes stanley cup dvd and get a little COUGH teary eyed COUGH

292) You know where players signed your jersey even tho you can't understand their hand writting.

293) You are 47 years old and buy a minivan instead of the new Camry you always wanted so you can tote your 6-pack family to the canes games together and you tell your car dealer your minivan has to be white even if you can get a better deal on one he has in stock with a color so you can decorate it with Carolina Hurricanes and it matches.

294) You are watching the news and get excited make everybody get quite when they say "Hurricanes' and there are only talking about the weather.

YKYACW you are watching Deal or No Deal, and call out the name of the Cane (past or present) who matches the number of the selected suitcase.

LOL, I do that. At the beginning when I pick my suitcase I say Williams or Cole instead of the number.

(#297) YKYACW you are at a mexican restaurant and your looking at the specials that are numbered and tell the person your with that you are getting the Brindy, Cam, or Colesy, etc. special.

(#298) YKYACW - there is very little hockey news if any but you come to the forum on a daily basis "just in case" something new breaks!!

YNYACW - You come out of 8 hours of major surgery and apparently discuss the Cullen trade with your husband for quite a bit in the recovery room and then have absolutely no recollection of the discussion!!!

Laughed pretty hard on that one when my husband told me I was asking about the Hurricanes while in the recovery room after surgery!! I'm clearly ready for the season to start :)

YNYACW - You come out of 8 hours of major surgery and apparently discuss the Cullen trade with your husband for quite a bit in the recovery room and then have absolutely no recollection of the discussion!!!

Laughed pretty hard on that one when my husband told me I was asking about the Hurricanes while in the recovery room after surgery!! I'm clearly ready for the season to start :)

Off topic-I hope your doing well since your surgery. Good luck with your recovery. Conscious, semi-conscious and unconscious you are truly a caniac.

Yeah, I know, but most do, so I'm thankful because I can say who's who on my jerseys, lol! Can't read the writing on some but hey! Look at that, there's #63, 17 & 2, LOL!!