The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

You Know You're a Caniac When.....Part three!

Ummm... no... I think I'll pass on that one.

Bumper stickers on the kitty box... theres a joke in there somewhere! I just get this sight in my head of a litter box being driven away at a very high rate of speed for some reason...

YKYACW people at work that you have not seen in months gets on the elevator and says "hey Tim! When do the Canes start playing again?" It is nice to know everyone thinks you are the conduit for the inside scoop on the Canes!

:D

YKYACW...you call to have your home phone # changed and you ask if 2612 is available which it was. So now my last 4 digits of my phone # has my favorite players # and my daughter's favorte players #. Easy to remember a new home phone # especially since we had the previous one 15+ years.

YKYACW...your grad school professors wonder how you manage to link every major theorist in the counseling profession to Hurricanes hockey and sneak references to the 'Canes into every paper.

YKYACW you can't afford Season tickets so you work at the "ATM" to be able to watch the games live!

Err...I mean work and not pay direct attention to the game....it was so hard not to start laughing in Penguins fans faces when Crosby threw a fit! My 2 year old has a pacifier he can borrow!

YKYACW you can't afford Season tickets so you work at the "ATM" to be able to watch the games live!

Err...I mean work and not pay direct attention to the game....it was so hard not to start laughing in Penguins fans faces when Crosby threw a fit! My 2 year old has a pacifier he can borrow!

You work at an ATM? In the RBC?

You work at an ATM? In the RBC?

YKYACW...you call to have your home phone # changed and you ask if 2612 is available which it was. So now my last 4 digits of my phone # has my favorite players # and my daughter's favorte players #. Easy to remember a new home phone # especially since we had the previous one 15+ years.

HAHA! When I got my cell phone, I made sure I had some combination of the canes in it, and it turned out i was lucky! I had chad larose then matt cullen then two tim gleasons!

YKYACW all your passwords on your computer at work have something to do with the CANES. B)

.....guilty! ;)

You go to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom and count how many NHL shirts, hats, and jerseys (ha. it was a wings jersey) you see in each park (SeaWorld had the most).

You then proceed to start a deep conversation about hockey with the person that is in line before you that is wearing a Minnesota North Stars shirt (hey, you did go to a Wild game last season).

You bring your Tuomo Ruutu bear to SeaWorld with you and take multiple different pictures of him, including a few with Shamu. People look at you like you are a freak and the people you are with tell you to stop including him in the pictures.

You watch the Stanley Cup DVD on the way down to Florida and everyone in the car knows to handle the disc with great care. And you smile at that.

You start freaking out in line for Soarn' because you didn't bring your phone into the park and the Canes game is on. Then, when you steal your mom's phone to text your dad to have him send you updates, it can't find service and you start freaking out more. The Canadians ahead of you in line occasionally glace back at you with a weird look on their face.

You get mad at the hotel because they fail to have Versus on their TVs, therefore you can't watch the Craps vs. Trash game so you can scout out the Craps for when you play them later in the week.

Your mom tells you to stop texting people under the table about the hockey game and the score at a Cracker Barrel somewhere in SC.

You banned your red jersey from games because the team hasn't won recently when you've worn it, even though you like wearing it better than your black jersey. You do the same with your Tuomo Ruutu bear because the team only won the game that you purchased him and they lost the other two you brought him to.