The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneswincup

Season tickets mailing out this week...

The FedEx guy stopped in today and brought me my tickets!!! I am officially the first one. :P

Ok, so they are just the tickets to the Canes/Devils game at the Rock and they have gross little devil tails on them...

Mine were waiting for me at the front door. I can't wait, though I'm not a big fan of this season's slogan. I can only speculate it was either "It's A Caniac Thing" or "It Was NOT A Sucker Punch." Since Aaron Ward is back in town, that left only one option.

Let's go Canes!

I was looking for one preseason game included in my 26 game package. I'm pretty sure I saw that somewhere. I thought full season got both games and 26'ers got one?? No??? Also do STH's get anything special for the Carinval at all?

We got ours, and already did our vouchers. The guy at the box office said a lot of people were getting their tickets on Friday and immediately coming in to redeem the vouchers. Got me excited for hockey season!

I went to the RBC Center to purchase extras for the preseason and they were selling the $9.99 tickets to November games!! When did that change, I always thought that was a "day of" thing.

I went to the RBC Center to purchase extras for the preseason and they were selling the $9.99 tickets to November games!! When did that change, I always thought that was a "day of" thing.
It changed this season - $9.99 tix are now available as soon as single game tix go on sale.  They released info on certain special offers and "Game Week Pricing".  http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56701