The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
its-staal-good-num-12

Player Sightings

My nephew is at camp this week and skating at the rec center...yesterday Brindy,Chad and Adams were there skating and working out...Today Brindy,Chad,Adams and Leighton were there...Chad spoke to him and made his day told him "I shouldn't have had the chocolate shake before taking the ice" lol. It is always good to be reminded that our guys are just regular joes :) Always willing to connect with the fans. How fortunate are we to not only have Hockey in Carolina but have GREAT guys on the team as a bonus! Can't wait for the season to start... ;)

No offense, but they are just like us. THese guys shop and eat at local places just like we do, except they can afford it more than most of us.

yes they sure are just like us, but it's always exciting to see them out in public especially during off season when we're all missing hockey so much.

My nephew is at camp this week and skating at the rec center...yesterday Brindy,Chad and Adams were there skating and working out...Today Brindy,Chad,Adams and Leighton were there...Chad spoke to him and made his day told him "I shouldn't have had the chocolate shake before taking the ice" lol. It is always good to be reminded that our guys are just regular joes :) Always willing to connect with the fans. How fortunate are we to not only have Hockey in Carolina but have GREAT guys on the team as a bonus! Can't wait for the season to start... ;)

That is awesome. The players here always take that time to talk to fans, especially the kids and you don't see that in many cities.

I can't believe Leighton is here already, he really must have been excited to get that contract done! LMAO

That is awesome. The players here always take that time to talk to fans, especially the kids and you don't see that in many cities.

I can't believe Leighton is here already, he really must have been excited to get that contract done! LMAO

Yeah, I'm just as excited as he is!!! :P He had to arrive early to sweep away the crumbs. I know that wasn't nice, but you gotta admit it was funny. ;)

Williams has both now a Ferrari and Lambo........? There must be one happy car sales guy out there....Unless he spreads out the wealth...

Someone mentioned they have seen him in an Aston Martin. The only one im sure on is the Ferrari.

Williams does have an Aston Martin unless he sold it, I have pictures of that, it's a sweet car. (Makes a great wallpaper on my desktop, cars and hockey, can't go wrong)

I've heard he has a black Ferrari since last September. I don't know what kind, although I personally wonder if it's one of those beautiful Fioranos.

I don't think he's the one with the Lambo, I had heard someone else on the team had one, but now I can't remember who.

I didnt know where to post this,and I didnt want to statrt a topic but since this topic is popular thought I would just ask..I was watching the Canes-Wings rematch from 02 and was wondering what ever happened to Svoboda,I know he got traded but is he still playing in the NHL and if not think he would be someone to consider getting back???

I didnt know where to post this,and I didnt want to statrt a topic but since this topic is popular thought I would just ask..I was watching the Canes-Wings rematch from 02 and was wondering what ever happened to Svoboda,I know he got traded but is he still playing in the NHL and if not think he would be someone to consider getting back???

Traded to the Dallas Stars for a 5th round pick, but thats all i can recall. I dont think he is still in the NHL.

Traded to the Dallas Stars for a 5th round pick, but thats all i can recall. I dont think he is still in the NHL.
After a season with the Stars, he's been playing in the Czech league the last two years. Not likely a guy the NHL is looking at for talent.