The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Hoyle00cdn

Bruins V. Thrashers

thrashers are gooood. theyre starting to creep up on us in the east...and the bruins just suck. and Chara is way over rated.

the thrashers are up 2-0 already...should be an interesting 2nd period.

Melissa is everythig ok in Buffalo....A hear you guys got it really bad with the snow recently.....As much as i don't like Buffalo I never wish for bad things on people.

Melissa is everythig ok in Buffalo....A hear you guys got it really bad with the snow recently.....As much as i don't like Buffalo I never wish for bad things on people.

Hey you, other Habs fan, there's this neato thing called PRIVATE MESSAGING.. and so you can have random conversations like that with other people.. so stop derailing the thread :P Just thought I'd let you know.

What about Sidney Crosby?

He's a damn good hockey player. Yeah, he's good looking. I'm sure you agree. Puckbunny fetish? No. Go check out the Pens board if you want that, and you'll see my occasional 'oh he's cute' comments are nothing.

puck bunny fetish.. heh.. riiight..

damn..i turn my head for one second and boston scores. lol

(hey WTP..sydney crosby?? um, ew!...how about, ryan miller, paul gaustad, jason pominville, derek roy...now they are a puck bunnies dream...not that ima puck bunny, im jus saying) lol

Boo Boston. It's not good unless it's Phil Kessel

(Sorry for derailing the thread.. and yeah, Melissa, I agree, there are better looking.. especially on the Sabres.. haha..)

and I'm asking myself why I'm sitting here arguing with you people about boys when I have a very expensive Centre Ice waiting for me in the living room.. I'm off to watch this game!

Apparently. Hossa is stealing the spotlight from kovalchuk this year. He's definitely the best overall player of the 3 of them.

I know that in the past Atlanta's commentators have impressed me on how knowledgable they are about the game.

Boston, to me, has always been the worst. Their commentators don't call the game, they cheerlead.

who cares about chara and cycling.

Chara and bicycles? How big is that bike?

custom made apparently

lol that was a little on the ironic comment side. I guess someone does care.

BTW hossa goal great offensive instincts